𝐱𝐢𝐱.

SAIKI REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO, be bothered by anyone except Y/N. He was in deep thought on where he'd ask the female out. Saiki knew that he would be confident enough to ask his crush on a date that day, he just started to grow stressed. The male was thinking of all the worst things that could happen if she rejected him. He didn't even think he'd be okay if she'd say the one word no.

If she were to say no, he'd probably go crazy or just force her to go with him. He hoped she'd say yes.

The boy folded his hands together and shut his eyes tight, still thinking of where he was going to take his crush.

"Hey Saiki!" A chirp came from the blue haired girl, causing Saiki to groan out loud.

Teruhashi sat right beside the male with a large grin on her lips, "You seem to be distracted! What are you thinking about?"

Saiki didn't answer her. He just tuned the female out as she continued to blabber on about whatever she was blabbering.

After a few minutes of gathering up different types of spots nearby him, Saiki felt a hand get wrapped around his lower arm.

He pulled his arm back in panic and looked Teruhashi up and down, "What the hell was that?!"

Teruhashi cowered away from the pink haired teen and murmured something underneath her breath. "Oh... S-Sorry, Saiki..."

"Tch," the boy replied, sucking his teeth and mean mugging the woman, "I have to go. Don't follow me."

The boy really didn't want to use his powers on Teruhashi, but he told himself that if he had to, he would. This day had to be perfect for him.

Teruhashi didn't reply, she just nodded her head with pleading eyes at the boy, silently begging for him to stay.

Of course Saiki saw that, he just didn't care. He did seem a little upset, though. He really wished that Y/N did little things like that at him.

"Awhh, damn it..." The girl whispered under her breath once again, crossing her arms over her chest with a cut off sigh.

Chiyo tilted her head as she walked next to the taller female, "Hey, Teruhashi! You alright?"

"No... Saiki doesn't like me.. he never will.." she pouted, slumping down even more.

Chiyo rubbed her friend on her back, trying her hardest not to roll her eyes, "There are a million guys that would want you... M-Maybe you should just be patient! You'll find your guy!"

"Yeah... I guess you're right..."

"Yeah,"

Nothing else was said from either of them for quite some time, but Chiyo started talking first. She thought the silence was way too awkward for her.

"Hey Teruhashi?" The shorter female turned to her blue haired friend.

Teruhashi hummed as she eyed down Chiyo, waiting for whatever she had to say.

"Do you still think he likes Y/N?"

Teruhashi went in thought for a moment, then she shrugged, half of her telling herself he didn't, and another half telling her he did. "I wouldn't know. Saiki doesn't tell me anything.."

"Yeah, but if it makes you feel better, he doesn't tell me anything either!"

Teruhashi didn't have any problem in showing her annoyance at the other girls words.

Saiki let out a shaky breath before he stepped foot into the class, his purple eyes landing on the very familiar girl as usual.

He didn't how he was even going to put the words together. He always grew really shy whenever it came to Y/N. The effects she had on him were surreal.

Taking little steps at a time, Saiki finally made it to his seat and stared right at his crush, not even taking her discomfort into consideration this time.

He slowly put his hand on top of hers just like before, "Hi."

She pursed her lips and gave him an awkward smirk, as always, "Hi Saiki.."

When the other teen began to rub his thumb against the back of her hand, she started to get the feeling that the thing he was about to speak about wasn't anything friendly.

"Y/N," he started to shake and he shifted his gaze down to the desks, but he still kept his cool.

"Yeah Saiki?" Y/N giggled, looking from side to side, feeling her blood rise to her cheeks.

Saiki knew she probably liked him, maybe not as much as he liked her, but he didn't think it'd be all that hard.

Well, he wasn't going to miss his opportunity. Kaido was still alive and well, sadly.

"Do you want to... Go out with me..?"