31-40

I'm Actually a Bigshot Chapter 31: The other side of the guide

After entering the mirror world, many things happened that impressed Su Qingxing.

For example, the blood red filter in this world, and the dilapidated and abandoned hospital environment, make the originally sunny world turn into a classic scene of horror movies in the blink of an eye. Favorite world environment.

The other side of Bai Chu - Chu Bai.

This man looks like a ghost, with scars all over his body and a weak breath, but everything he does seems to be to make this refuge better exist, and also to make the refuge The survivors lived longer.

At least when the meditation in the mirror rushed towards Su Qingxing just now, only Chubai dared to stop in front of the "Meditation".

Even though I only knew each other for a short time, Su Qingxing felt that this was a person who was willing to sacrifice himself for others. Sometimes such a person actually seemed very stupid and too virgin, but some At the same time, people have to have a feeling of admiration.

The more he showed the aura of kindness, the more Su Qingxing suspected—

How bad is Bai Chu in order to produce a person in the mirror like Chubai?

How dirty is Bai Chu's blood, so that Chu Bai's blood is clean enough to drive out ghosts?

After thinking about it, she was a little scared.

However, no matter how impressed Su Qingxing was by these things, it would not be more shocking than what happened in front of him now.

The person in the mirror of Mr. Shen rushed all the way, took a rose made of paper, and knelt down in front of him on one knee!

In that case, Su Qingxing asked himself that any human or non-human would misunderstand, but the shock of his meditation in the mirror was far more than that. None of the people present thought that this person in the mirror, who looked a little nervous, was extremely talkative and felt good about himself, would kneel on one knee and say loudly to Su Qingxing—

"Please throw away the burden next to me and start a family with me in this pink hospital, my dear...Mother!"

Mother...

My dear...

Sir...

People...

Mother? !

Su Qingxing was truly stunned when he heard this title.

Let's not talk about this terrifying issue of seniority, did the person in the mirror even have his gender wrong?

Everyone in the ward was shocked by the contemplative remarks in the mirror, but only the real Lord Death still stood there calmly, looking at the person in the mirror who was stunned even himself .

When I saw this guy in the mirror, Lord Death had already made up his mind to stop the people in the mirror talking nonsense, and began to think about how to stop the people in the mirror talking and doing things. In the cradle, so Lord Death moved such a small hand and foot on the mouth of the person in the mirror.

Sometimes even just changing the way you call someone else can make a huge difference in the meaning of the whole sentence.

Just like what the man in the mirror said just now.

Meditation put his right hand behind his back and moved his phalanx quietly. Seeing that the effect of the sentence just now was so good, Lord Death couldn't help but add a few more insurances for himself in the mirror, so that every time the talker spoke, Lord Death would have to do it himself.