1-10

I'm Actually a Bigshot Chapter 1: Entering the world of horror

It is said that after death, people will enter the ghost town through the entrance of the underworld.

But no one knows where the "Entrance to the Underworld" is and what it looks like.

The gossip says that the "Entrance to the Underworld" can change into various shapes, it may be an ordinary road, a door, a hospital, a river...

Even an abandoned classroom.

As soon as Zhang Biao opened his eyes, he saw the mottled walls around him and the incandescent lamps that flickered to the point of headache.

When he leaned against the wall to do it, he saw a crumbling blackboard in front of him.

This is... school? classroom?

"What the hell." Zhang Biao felt a pain in his head, he didn't understand how he came here in the blink of an eye, "Poisonous snake, stick, Where are you people?! Where are you dead!"

No one responded, only the sound of torrential rain coming from the window.

It's raining.

"Damn the weather!" Zhang Biao muttered, then stood up against the wall, and then saw three figures flashing in the flickering classroom, standing silently There!

"Ahhh!"

It is said that the wicked are not afraid of ghosts, but Zhang Biao was still so frightened by the shadows that he almost slammed his head against the wall. After the figures took a few steps forward, he realized that they were just three strangers, the living ones.

"Damn, can't someone squeak?!" Thinking of his own scream, Zhang Biao cursed angrily for a while.

"Sorry, we're just not sure if you're human." The man who came forward was wearing a somewhat torn camouflage uniform, and he could see dried blood on his shoulders and waist. He frowned and glanced at the tattoo on Zhang Biao's shoulder, "It seems that you are a human."

of?"

The flashing incandescent light suddenly became normal for several seconds, which made Zhang Biao see clearly that besides the man in camouflage, there was another man and a woman. About 20 years old, wearing a miniskirt, and a very good figure.

And another man...

Can only be called a boy? Wearing a British-style student uniform, he looks like the young noble young master Zhang Biao's group likes to extort, and he is looking down at his phone at the moment.

Although she couldn't see her face clearly, her fair skin seemed to transmit light under incandescent light. If Zhang Biao's "girlfriends" saw it, she would be envious.

Long eyelashes cast a fan shadow, seeming to focus all the attention on the phone screen.

Oh, even this arrogant personality is exactly the same as that group of noble young masters. Zhang Biao thought about it this way, but he couldn't help but take a few more glances. This kind of beautiful young master has always made people hate and envy.

"Together? I'm not interested." Zhang Biao shook his head and walked towards the door of the classroom, "I alone can knock the three of you down."

"Boom!"

It landed heavily.

"Wh...what the hell!" At this moment, even Zhang Biao, who always called himself a strong man, was stunned.