2

Joshua fought for 2 days with his parents just to convince them to let him go live back at his house instead of staying at his parents house.

He, for some reason, doesn't like his parents' house that much. He felt so uncomfortable even though the house was much bigger than the one he rent. His apartment just has one living room, a bedroom with a single bed for him, a kitchen that big enough just for him and nothing else. Yet, it feel more warmed and comfortable in that small building.

Since he doesn't recognise his way there yet, he asked Vernon to take him around and the younger agreed to help him.

Joshua is waiting for the younger to come to his home today. He wants to buy some groceries and the younger actually offers himself to help him as he also need to buy some things.

"Sorry for making you wait," Vernon said once he's arrived at the front door.

"It's fine. Let's go now"

Josuhua catch up a lot more thing with Vernon during the trip. He just knows Vernon is actually in the same university with him and they are close. They are even in the same circle in their university but they don't always meet up and chat as they are in different and year and different department yet they have the same group of friend.

Joshua asked about their group of friends and Vernon confessed that joshua's parents are the one that didn't allow anyone outside of the family to come and visit him.

After an hour spending money for the groceries, Joshua and Vernon decide to find some food to eat so they settled down at Aju Nice food court.

Vernon is ordering their food when three guys suddenly come up to Joshua.

"Hyung?," a guy with a light brown hair and tan skin greets him. Behind him, there is a guy with a lighter skin and small eyes just as shocked as the first guy and another guy with a much longer hair who have his eyes bulged out and Joshua notice the last guy is actually taking a step behind his back.

"Sorry?"

"Hyung don't you remember us? It's me, dokyeom," the first guy said.

"Don't you remember that Vernon said he lose his memory?," the second guy speaks out "so that's means" both of the first and secodn guy turn to the third guy who quickly look away. The awkward silence that bloom suddenly just make evetything worse and confusing to Joshua but thank god, Vernon finally comes up.

"Hey guys what are all of you doing here?," Vernon greets them with a smile. By the way Vernon greeted them, Joshua can see that they close and Joshua can finally conclude that this three guys must be his friends too.

Joshua takes another look at the three of them and more stares at the third guy staring at nothing while biting his inner lips. Maybe that guy is not their friends or at least might not be close to Joshua, judging on how he didn't look likr he wanna be there.

"Hyung," Vernon's touch on his hand take him back to where they are. The three guys looking at him.

"They are actually our friends. Let me introduce them back to you. I bet you will remember them back soon. This is dokyeom," he point to the first guy who smiling sadly at him. Joshua guess the sad smile must be because he pity him "and this is soonyoung," the second guy waved tinily at him "they are both in my department"

"And," all of them stare at the third guy"uhm, this is, Jeonghan hyung," the said name boy and Joshua's eyes met and Joshua don't know why but something hit him so badly at his heart when their eyes met "he's also in art department with you"

Oh. Doesn't that mean I'm closest with him the most? Maybe not.

"Hi, sorry for you know, not recognising you guys at first," Joshua apologized.

"No, no it's fine. We understand. Can we stay here with you guys? We can catch up a lots," Soonyoung suggest which Joshua is more than happy to have that.

"Let me order for us," Jeonghan offered himself "what do you guys want?"

"Anything will be fine for me hyung," Soonyoung said, followed by "me too" from Dokyeom.

"We are sorry we didn't come to visit you when you woke up," Dokyeom said "we really want to visit you but we are not allowed. Your parents said only family can come"

"It's fine. I understand. Sorry for my parents," Joshua apologized.

"No it's fine. We did come to see you when you are still in coma. We are just glad that you have wake up now. You don't know how worry I am. Especially Jeonghan hyung," Joshua was a bit taken aback when he heard that. He stole a glance at Jeonghan who still at the counter so we are close.

"Really? Jeonghan?"

"Yeah. Of course he's worried"

"Dokyeom hyung," Vernon called the boy "I forgot to ask you about something, I was looking for this professor for my subject next sem. Can you help me with it?" he asked, eyes on his phone.

"Hey, at least look at me while you are talking," Dokyeom makes a face at the younger one.

"Sorry, but I just saw it and realised I haven't met her yet and the sem will start soon. How can I forgot about this?"

"Yeah sure, I can help you. Let me see who this professor you are looking for," and as Dokyeon said that, Jeonghan finally arrived at their table and he sat beside Joshua since the other three already take all the chair opposite of their.

Soonyoung and Dokyeom keep the conversation with asking him about what the doctor said and so on but even with those questions, Joshua is still distracted by the boy next to him eventhough that boy just sit there, playing with his hand.

Joshua want to talk with that boy. But he don't know what and that boy didn't seems like want to talk to him. Suddenly this reminds him on his accident. How did it happen? What cause it? How can he get involved in that accident? What happen? Who was there with him when that hppen? When did it happen? What time? Who called the ambulance?

"Oh hyung," Vernon's voice once again brings him back to them "Since the collegue will start in a few weeks and Jeonghan hyung is in the same department with you and in the same year with you, I think it's better for you to stick yourself to Jeonghan hyung as much as you need whe ths class start again"

Every eye look at Jeonghan who is staring at Vernon "Right hyung?"

Jeonghan looks surprised on Vernon's request but he quickly brushes it off, clearing his throat and answer with a simple "yeah"

"You sure you didn't mind?," Joshua asked as their eyes met and Joshua can't take his eyes out of Jeonghan's gaze.

"I... yeah, Of course" Jeonghan stand up after he said that "our foods are ready. Let me go and take it. Vernon, help me out, please?"

°•°○●°•°

Seungcherry

Maybe I should drop uni:

:don't be dramatic. U think he will like it if he know this? Chase your dream first. They won't pay for your life. It's not easy to look for a job out there. Whatever happen, finish ur uni first.

But what if?
I don't even know what I want
to ask now, you know. My head is a mess:

:and it's not ur fault okay? Or his. Do what you need to do for your life first. Ur life is the most important thing u need to think about now.

I supposed. Thank you:

:yeah, no worry.