Damn her.

"It's alright," Adrian chuckled. "Well, you left so fast that you forgot this." He placed my lunch box on the table. "I didn't want you to starve." His fingertips lingered on my arm before he straightened. "I like healthy girls."

Bastard.

"That was so nice of you," Ginny praised him. "Adrian, guys should learn more from you."

"Why thank you, Ginny. I'm always happy to please," his voice lowered, " happy to please you with anything."

Ginny blushed happily. I honestly wanted to gag. This guy was feeding her such bull. I wanted to smack him for flirting with her. It wasn't jealousy, honest. He just makes me mad. Really.

"Mika," a familar voice called out my name. I looked up to see Rick and his two friends, Billy and John make their way towards us. He was such a cutie. He had dark blond hair and sparkling baby blue eyes. That smile of his always made my heart skip a beat. Any other time I would have been happy, but since Adrian was here, I wanted to run.

"Hey babe," Rick grinned at me, when he reached us. From the corner of my eye, I saw Adrian's jaw tighten. Oh dear.

"Hi," I answered weakly.

"Rick," Adrian nodded to him. Rick visably tensed. He didn't like Adrian much either.

"Adrian," Rick gave him a slight nod. "What are you doing here?"

"From what I've heard there wasn't anything against me being here. It's a free country."
They glared at one another.

Rick was the first to break eye contact, but only to look down at me. "Hey, you wanna do something later?"

I opened my mouth to reply but Adrian beat me to it. " No, she doesn't"

"Excuse me," Rick stepped closer to him. "What are you, her nanny?"

"No, I'm her brother."

"That still doesn't give you the right to speak for her."

"Now why would I let my little sister run around with a guy like you?" Adrian lifted an amused

brow. "That wouldn't be such a good idea, now would it?"

Rick's face darkened. "What are you trying to say? That I'm not good enough for her?"

"If you say so."

Oh god, I groaned. Why did this have to happen here? We were all about to get in trouble if I didn't stop this.

"Okay," I stood, coming between them. "Cool it guys."

Rick glanced down at me and grabbed my arm. "She's going with me."

Adrian burned holes down at Rick's hand. "Let her go."

"Adrian..." I looked at him warningly.

"Make me," Rick shot back.

Damn it, Rick needed to shut up.

Adrian smiled. It was such a heavenly smile that the people that had gathered around us blinked. But I knew better. Thatangelic smile of his hid another smile. A devils smile. Uh oh.

"I think I'll pass," I stepped away from Rick and pushed Adrian back a little. "I have chores to do anyway. Another time ok?"

Rick didn't look happy but what else could he do but nod and walk away. He probably felt betrayed by me. But what else was I suppose to do? Adrian was the Senior Class President, a very important position in our school. He'd lose that if he'd started a fight.

Honestly, I shouldn't have cared but I did. Damn it.

"Leave," I glared at Adrian, stepping back. "Just go, ok?"

His lips curled into a smile, a very wicked smile. "I'll go for now, Mika, but we'll finish this later. This isn't over yet."

I watched him walk away, several female heads turning as he walked pass. Even now he commanded attention. Unfortunately for me, his attention was only on me.

"Wow," Ginny said, wide eyed. "I've never seen Adrian act like that before. He seemed...different."

I almost snorted. When will people realize that Adrian's real personality wasn't as saintly as they thought?