45 minutes later, Yeonjun sighed out loud as his class was finally over. Stretching his arms, he yawned a little bit, his best friend and classmate Ni-ki that was sitting next to him, doing likewise.

"Dude I would love to fall asleep like right now" The younger muttered, packing his stuff as Yeonjun was doing so.

"For real, there are better things than school at the moment" he added, standing up to push the chair against the desk.

The two boys exited the classroom, just to walk to the other side of the campus for their next class.

"Uhm" Yeonjun initiated, looking over to Ni-ki who was walking beside him, "am I the only one who has the feeling of being stared at by everyone since this morning?"

Ni-ki hummed, thinking about it for a few seconds. "Hmm, I thought it was normal for you? I mean you're the Choi Yeonjun"

The taller one shook his head deeply into thought "Yeah but it feels weird, like I don't know"

"I think you're just overthinking it. Happens to me too, you know"

Yeonjun nodded, trying to listen to his friend's advice.

"Have you seen Beomgyu today?" Ni-ki asked, as he decided to drop the topic. Yeonjun gave it a thought. He actually thought he would meet him sooner or later, but he recently didn't show up much in school. "Lately, actually no. I saw him the last time at the English exam."

Ni-ki's face lit up at the mention of the exam "Wait, I think they already graded it! Maybe the list is already hung up"

The Japanese dragged Yeonjun by his arm, as they finally entered the other school's building. "I'm sure you're the first again, Yeonjun" Ni-ki guessed, making Yeonjun chuckle at that.

"Oh, it's a bet? What will you give me if I'm not the first?"

Ni-ki grinned widely, knowing he for sure would win this. He loved to risk bets.

"I'll grant any wish or favour for you Sir" he mockingly suggested, not really caring about it though.

Yeonjun scoffed, as they moved through the queue of people in front of the entrance. Yeah Ni-ki was right, the results were already hung up.

The boy pushed himself through the crowd, as his curiosity grew even more. Looking up for his name on the piece of paper, his eyes widened as he saw himself not on the first place. His name was written in second place, with 98 points in total.

More surprising was the name that was exposed in the first place, with 100 points.

"What??" NI-ki voiced out, as he read the name as well, "how did Choi Beomgyu win first place?"

Yeonjun's lips pouted, as he asked himself the question. He took a picture of the ranking list to send it to Beomgyu, just in case he might haven't seen it yet.

In any way, he was happy for him, it has always looked like that Beomgyu never the best grades in general and struggled with it.

Unlocking his phone, Yeonjun selected the picture to send it to Beomgyu. He hoped to meet him sooner or later, but maybe that was something for another time.

While doing that, he noticed the many other messages in his notification bar as well. He clicked on the recent one, the one from his father.

Ni-ki dragged his friend away from the crowd, both moving to the classroom. Class would start soon, so they had quite of quicken their walk now.

"Well I guess, you have won" NI-ki commented, even though he noticed that Yeonjun's face was fixated on his phone. "Jun?"