Marriage

Before starting this story I want you to know it's a little bit too freaky and wierd and not realistic but it will probably turn you on.

After a few years of only being fiancés you finally decided to get married after a emotional party you and H/N finally got home. "I guess this is it" But H/N said "how about we get a sip of water first?" You agreed, he insisted that he gets the drinks so you go onto the couch and wait for him, He prepares the drinks and brings them to the living room and you began drinking suddenly, you pass out. You wake up being tied to a chair and your eyes were also tied,But you felt alot of breeze so you knew that you were only wearing a bra and a thong.

"WHAT THE FUCK H/N" he doesn't answer your question for a while then you hear "Oh I thought you siad this is it" He said as you felt him removing your blindfold,You could see again,He was in his boxers only. He came closer as you were still yelling and he untied you, but he carried you to the bedroom and tied you onto the bed.

"Now you don't call me H/N you call me daddy" he said while opening your legs "LET GO OF-" He slapped you "I DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOU BITCH" You knew you should shut up.. He slowly turns you around and undoes your bra you are already wet, Then he removes your thongs.He moves up to your mouth "now I'm gonan kiss you okay..?" You respond with "O-okay daddy-" UGH HIS LIPS TASTE TOO GOOD.

After that wonderful kissing you hear "GET ON YOUR KNEES" You felt like you were hypnotized you did THAT, You take of his boxers and start licking and sucking, after doing that he pushes you on the bed and gets on top of you "Oh, I live you da-" *moans* "Princess you like that don't ya?" you moaned a "yes" as your nipples got hard, He started thrusting into you While making out with you. After he was satisfied he got up and put his boxers on, As You layed there mesmerized. You get up and clean up the place you put your clothes on and go to the shower to wash off.....

            TO BE COUNTIUEID