Step Brother

You had just gotten out of the shower so all you had on was a robe, you felt hungry so you went to the kitchen and tried finding something to eat you had a couch facing the kitchen and your step-brother was looking at you
You didn't realize that so you bent down and since you were naked underneath he could see your pussy.

When you got up and saw him looking you blushed and realized how hot he actually was,after getting some snacks you wanted to go to your room that was in the hallway of your house.

Your step-brother was sitting right beside the start of the hallway as you were passing by him he grabbed my hand before you could reach the hallway, he sat you down next to him. You blushed and you were already so wet for him.

"I know you feel the same way" his deep voice said, he left you speechless and you didn't speak for a few minutes.
"I'll take that as a yes." he looked at you for a long time, "s-so?" you mumbled, he looked at you for a minute "so? So I'm horny for you", "m-me too" you replied, he suddenly sweeped you up in his arms and took you to your bedroom.

He put you on the bed and said "may I?", "y-yes d-" you stopped yourself before you could call him daddy, he undid the knot of the robe leaving you naked he then crawled off the bed looking at your clit and you were closing your eyes imagining him fucking you  but then you heard his pants unzip then his shirt being thrown on the floor,you started moaning and your tits became hard then you opened your eyes and saw his big rock hard dick.

You started drooling, "get ready for daddy" his deep voice said, he got on top of you and started making out with you, suddenly he put both your hands up and pinned them to the bed with his strong hand and with the other hand he put his dick in your clit he was going slow at first but then started moving up and down faster and faster "F-faster daddy f-f-a-fas-faster" you moaned,he started thrusting into your clit even faster "your so tight and slippery kitten" he went even faster and you tried to control your moans because your mom was in the room next to you, and him going faster and faster wasn't helping suddenly he started again thrusting into you so hard you couldn't hold in your moans anymore I started letting out loud moans, "I-im gonna cum daddy" I moaned loudly, "then cum"he said, "DADDY FASTER FASTER I WANT TO CUM I WANT MY BEDSHEETS TO HAVE CUM ON THEM", "whatever you say princess" he started going faster he was moving up and down so fast that I started cumming "i-daddy I'm cumming faster faster" suddenly he took his dick out of my clit and moved it closer to my face he winked at me and I started sucking his cum off, after a few minutes he took his dick out of my moth and slid his face down to my pusy and he started licking the cum off as I moaned then he started sucking.

After he was done he picked you up and you guys sneaked to the shower and got cleaned up, "you liked it kitten?" his deep voice said while he was rubbing your boobs in the shower "yes, daddy" you moaned, you put your clothes back on and went your separate ways.

Part 2 Of stepbrother?