Club

It was 6 pm and you were really bored sitting in your room scrolling through tiktok, suddenly you saw a couple on your for you page and suddenly got horny. You got up and put your most revealing dress on and put on the sexist makeup and headed over to your local club.

When you arrived you found a really hot tall brunette guy you could try to seduce, you walked up to him "hey handsome"you said," hello princess" he said while looking you up and down "wanna grab a drink?" you said seductively, "sure" he said blushing.

You went to grab a drink and that one drink turned into 10 more, you were both drunk and he looked at you with eyes filled with lust, your nipples suddenly became hard then he got closer "let's go somewhere else?", "yeah, let's go babe", you headed over to his car and he started driving you found your self at a hotel, he pushed you on the bed as he started removing his pants you undid the strap on you dress, suddenly he got on top of you and removed your dress then he moves your thongs to the side and started playing with your pussy then he looked up at you to see you bored suddenly he put his fingers and moved them in and out as you moaned.

Then he removed the thongs and moved to your bra he unbuckeled it and started sucking and bitting and squeezing your hard nipples you were thinking about how he bit your nipples when suddenly he put his dick in your clit he was very very slow "faster faster" he went faster and started thrusting into you as you moaned loudly, "I-im gonna cum daddy go faster" he didn't go much faster "is this good bae?", you replied with "H/N I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I WANT YOU TO MAKE ME CUM GO FASTER" then he started going faster and faster and faster "YES DADDY YES DADDY GIVE ME MORE GIVE MORE" you begged him and after saying that you started dripping cum on the bed and he finally started filling you up with his cum, You moan and groan and finally he stops and puts his dick in your moth then he starts releasing his own liquid in your mouth then you get dressed again and go your separate ways.