The togetic refused to say anything. He remained motionless on the floor with his mouth shut.

"Didn't you hear me?! I said... say 'HAIL LORD ZEKROM!'"

Again, the togetic refused. The guard got upset and started whipping the poor togetic until the togetic screamed.

"AAAH! No... please...not the iron whip...." said the togetic.

"Then SAY IT!" said the guard.

"Urgh... H-hail...Lo-lord....Z-z-zekrom....uh..." said the togetic before he fainted.

"Good! That's more like it!" said the druddigon.

After a while, another guard, who was a flygon, came.

"Heinz, didn't you hear what general Kreutzer said? You shouldn't torture the prisoners too hard, or else they will die! When they die, the fun ends!" said the Flygon.

"But Ludwig, it felt so good..." said the druddigon as he continued to whip the togetic.

"Heinz, du Dummkopf! Kannst du nicht sehen dass der Togetic fast tot ist?!" said the Flygon in the dragon language, which roughly translated as: 'Heinz you idiot! Can't you see that the togetic is almost dead?!'

"But ludwig, this togetic is different from other togetics. He is strong willed. I have tortured him for three weeks straight but he still seems to be fine!" said the druddigon.

"General Kreutzer has forbidden us to kill this togetic." said the flygon.

"Why?" asked the druddigon.

"Because he is one of the members of the fairy resistance movement or the rebellion. We have to extract as much information as possible from him. He might know the whereabouts of princess Diana" said the flygon.

"What?! Princess Diana the gardevoir?! The leader of the so-called fairy resistance movement? I thought she died ages ago!" said the druddigon

"That is what she wants us to believe! She faked her death!" said the flygon.

"Nah, that is just a theory! A rumor!" said the druddigon.

"If she is dead, then why is the resistance movement still active up to this day?! And the resistance movement is highly organized and the members are hard to track down! They have freed hundreds of prisoners in various military base camps and almost killed one of the generals in an ambush! Such brilliant strategies can only be deployed by none other than princess Diana herself! She is a genius! A master strategist!" said the flygon.

"Oh well. Then what should we do with this togetic?" asked the druddigon.

"Bring him to Lord Zekrom..."said the flygon.

"Alright..." said the druddigon.

The togetic was then brought to Donnerheim castle, the seat of power of Drachenberg, where Lord Zekrom resided. As he arrived there, all of the ministers were present. They were eager to watch the interrogation.

"Be proud that you are going to be interrogated directly by Lord Zekrom himself, togetic... It is such a great honor" said the flygon to the togetic.

When Lord Zekrom saw the togetic, he got up from his throne. The head of the dragon advisors, herr Dietrich the Haxorus commanded.

"Bow to Lord Zekrom" said the Haxorus.

All dragons in the castle bowed to Lord Zekrom but the togetic refused to bow.

"Such arrogance..." said Lord Zekrom.

"I will not bow to a tyrant!" said the togetic.

"Lord Zekrom, Let me behead this arrogant fairy!" said a fraxure.