1

*4 months later: November*

The gang has grown bigger since I joined. The girls are still the same - Me, Ellie,Dakota and Nicole. However, Ray has recruited more boys. Him and Dominic are both in charge. You could call them partners. They've put Scott in the lead position and have recruited five hitmen who help Scott out whenever he follows one of Rays/Dominic's orders.

*Third Person's P.O.V*

When they had finished with her, they left her face down on the mattress, covered in sweat and blood. She was completely innocent. The afraid look on her face saddened one person in particular. Ciara.
The inhumane boys had strength and were dangerously vicious. They had taken everything they wanted from her. Their harsh voices were no longer heard. They had headed into the living room, where they smoke, get high and congratulated each over on what they had 'achieved'.
The lifeless looking girl tried searching for her t-shirt. She had found it, but if only she could reach it. Ciara saw her struggle. She walked towards where the t-shirt lay, and picked it up. When Ciara turned to face the unknown girl, she saw her crawling away. Ciara hurried towards her to stop her.

"Hey hey. It's okay." Ciara said.

"I'm not going to hurt you." Ciara continued, as she gave the girl a sympathetic smile whilst handing her t-shirt back to her.

The girl slipped her shirt on and looked up at Ciara.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here." Ciara said as she lowered herself down, preparing herself to help the girl up.

The girl slowly wrapped her arm around Ciara. She slowly got lifted up by Ciara, wincing in pain now and then.

"Girls, help me with the doors." Ciara demanded from Ellie and Dakota.

Nicole was with the boys as usual, smoking and taking the p*ss out of the injured girl.

*Ciara's P.O.V*

I had drove the girl to the hospital. This sickens me; what Ray and the others had done. They do this to several girls every week. However, this isn't the worst I have seen. I felt so bad for her. I was just standing there, watching everything with the girls and Scott. He never tortured any of the girls in previous occasions and he didn't torture this one either.
We had arrived to the hospital. I quickly got out of the car and ran to the passengers side. I slowly and gently picked her up bridal style. She started to cough out blood and squeezed her eyes shut, tightly.

"I'm so so sorry." I said in a sorrowful tone.

I then saw her grit her teeth and she groaned in pain.

"You can't tell anybody about this. I promise you, they won't bother you again." I said, hoping to get a positive response from her.

"P-P-Promise?" She stuttered as she questioned.

I was relieved and shocked that she could speak.

"I promise." I truthfully said.

Seconds later, she finally gave me a response. She nodded and I thanked her. I brought her in to A+E and begged for help. A few doctors rushed towards me and helped me with the girl.
They instructed me to lay the girl down on the bed. I watched as they worryingly examined her and demanded things from one and another.I hope this girl is going to be fine.

*Back at the house*

I looked between the long table, full of various knives. Hunting knives, Throwing knives, Bowie knives. Some knives were so small, they could fit into the slot of multiple phone cases.
I picked one up and examined it in my hand.
The blade was long and thin; about 13 inches long. It was double edged.

"They're useful for cutting throats." I heard a familiar voice from my side.

I looked to see Ray.

"How do you know?" I asked.

He chuckled.

"Sweetie. I've done it before." He admitted, staring deeply into my eyes.

I gulped and looked back at the table in front of me. I placed the knife back at its previous position.

"I'm going to sleep." I informed Ray, earning an 'Okay' from him.

I paced out of the gloomy room and ran up the stairs; entering my room. I locked the door and lazily slumped on my bed.
I faced the ceiling and started to think about things.
I thought about my family and friends. How I miss them all so much. Lily started nursery in September and I missed that. I missed Cameron and I's birthday; celebrating it with the family. I didn't even celebrate my nineteenth birthday this year. I was sent out on a mission; working hard for these lot as usual.

No one has contacted me. I made sure of it. I changed my number, so none of them could trace my calls. I'm pretty sure Caitlin knows where I am. I've sensed it for a while now. She's probably told the others where I am; knowing her. She hates to lie and I don't blame her.
I thought of Mum and Dad. I'm most likely to get in sh*t if I do return back to them.
Maisie's been on my mind a lot. Being in the same household as Scott has just made me think about her. I miss her and her cursing mouth.
I wonder how Taylor is doing? What about Jack, Nash, Carter, Sam and Hugo...

What about Cameron? I miss him so much. I felt like sh*t for weeks knowing that I made him heartbroken, and lost.

My thoughts were cut off when I felt small, wet drops fall down from my eyes. I was crying and I hadn't even noticed!
I started to cry hard; causing me to sniff and struggle to breath.

I can't let myself down. I need to sort myself out. How on earth does Ray expect me to forget about my past when it means so much to me.

F*ck him and his 'praiseful' words. They mean sh*t! It's time to show people around here who's boss.