Author's Note | Hello

This book is included in a standalone trilogy based in the same universe. One thing to remember is that they aren't related in any other way.

But if you truly want to know, this is the first book in the series. It's called The Wolf In Me, and was started on the 9 of January 2023, although the first chapter was published here on Wattpad 1 day later.

This story contains some trigger warnings, like mild violence and deeply described death. If you think it's simply too much to read or if you can't handle such subjects, feel free to skip those chapters, although keep in mind that you might miss out on a few key points in the story's content.

I'll mark those chapters with a *

I WON THIRD PLACE FOR BEST PROLOGUE IN THE STARRY READS MINI AWARDS!!!starryreadsbookclub & midnightdancexx  thank you so much for hosting and judging!

starryreadsbookclub & midnightdancexx thank you so much for hosting and judging!

—Blurb—

Ayesha Hayes is the youngest of eight siblings living in the little town of Mount Pleasouchurch. The former mining town certainly lived up to its standards as it still produced silver that was found in the big caves.

What many of the villagers didn't know was that the caves were occupied by a group of people called werewolves. Ayesha was one of them. Well, she wasn't really a werewolf, but her whole family was.

Ayesha is a normal teenage girl. A human.

One day Ayesha's brother Jack comes to the school. He needs to tell Ayesha something. He has bit a student in her class.

And to Ayesha's disappointment it is the most popular guy in school—Dylan Ameron. The guy she doesn't dare to talk to because of her crush on him.

But now Ayesha, as the expert she is, is forced to help her high school crush through his transformation.

—Blurb—

I'm sorry that you had to read my babbling, but it was necessary information ; )

But with all further do, let's jump into the story.