Chapter 2

Two days earlier....

Stan closes his locker after putting away some things. On the other side of his locker door was Kenny, Kyle, and Butters. They had been talking about prom and it wasn't until now that Stan started paying any attention.

Kenny: "Yup, I'm taking Butters to prom."
Kenny smiled largely

Butters: "Oh shucks."

Butters was now blushing as red as a tomato.

Kyle: "That's awesome. I'm really happy for you guys. Man, I'm excited this is going to be our first prom."

Kenny: "Who you goin' with Kyle?"

Kenny said bouncing his eyebrows up and down while smirking. Kyle blushed hardly looking at Stan like he wanted him to. Stan really wanted to take Kyle, he had broken up with Wendy five years ago when he realized he was gay, completely gay for Kyle. Stan couldn't find the strength to ever ask him to be his, he was embarrassed and scared. Regardless, he was going to ask Kyle to prom where he would confess his love, he had this hole plan to do so.

Kenny: "Weeeellll..."
Kenny said looking at Stan.
Kenny: "I bet someone will ask you Kyle."

Kyle: "Yeah, I hope so."

Stan: "Hey so me and Token had a plan for this three day weekend starting tomorrow. His family has a cabin up on the mountain and they're letting us throw a sort of three day sleep over-hang out. Clyde, Craig, and Tweek are going and Token is driving his SUV which will seat all of us and our luggage. You guys in?"

Kenny: "Uh.. fuck yah bro, I'll go. Butters?"

Butters: "Yah alright I'll ask my parents but they'll probably say yes since they're going out of town."

Stan: "Kyle?"
Stan said hoping he would say yes.

Kyle: "Yah alright I'll go, I'll ask my mom when I get home."

Stan got excited, he and Token actually planned something together. They set up special surprises for Clyde and Kyle so they could ask them to prom.