Dive!!

Other Title:

Dive!!: Anime

Type:

TV

Aired:

July 7, 2017 to September 22, 2017

Source:

Novel

Genres:

Comedy, Sports

Synopsis:

The series revolves around the Mizuki Diving Club (MDC), which is on the verge of closing down after having financial troubles. The club's new coach persuades the club's parent company to stay open on one condition: that the club sends one of its members to next year's Olympics as part of Japan's Olympic team.

Characters and Voice Actors:

- Main:

Youichi Fujitani

Youichi is a second-year high school student and the diver Tomoki admires. A thoroughbred diver whose parents were former professional divers, he is a genius who won the championships three times in a row in middle school. He specializes in precise performances and is always stoic.

- Sakurai, Takahiro (Japanese)

- Fujita, Nao (Japanese)

Shibuki Okitsu

A second-year high school student who has inherited the blood of a legendary diver. A lone wolf who spends his time diving into the Tsugaru ocean. He appears in the MDC after making a certain promise to Kayoko. He is quiet and brusque, but overpowers those around him with his unique and spirited diving technique.

- Nakamura, Yuuichi (Japanese)

Tomoki "Tomo" Sakai

A young male diver who has 'diamond eyes.' A second-year middle school student and member of the MDC. He started diving after being deeply impressed when he saw Youichi as a child. He does things at his own pace and truly loves diving, but in his heart hides a strong will.

- Kaji, Yuuki (Japanese)

- Hashimoto, Chinami (Japanese)

- Supporting:

American Man

- Komada, Wataru (Japanese)

Announcer

- Shimono, Hiro (Japanese)

Kayoko Asaki

She is the new coach of the Mizuki Diving Club. She plans to send one member of the club to the summer Olympics. She has incredible insight that allows her to see straight through any athlete and determine their talents.

- Nazuka, Kaori (Japanese)

Company President

- Naka, Hiroshi (Japanese)

Keisuke Fujitani

Keisuke Fujitani is Youichi's father and a coach of the Mizuki Diving Club. He used to be an Olympic diver.

- Konishi, Katsuyuki (Japanese)

Yoriko Fujitani

- Nogami, Aiko (Japanese)

Jirou Hirayama

High school second year and a rival of the MDC. He is a member of Splash Osaka.