Ashlesha tried running towards Ira but Yuvraj pointed his gun on Ira making her stop in tracks.

Look. Yuvraj, Think wisely. She was not at fault. Your brother was not in his senses that day. Everything happend out of defense. Ira is innocent. I request you. Please leave her. Calm down. Please. Said Agastya professionally and calmly trying his level best to not trigger Yuvraj.

But it seems that luck was not on his side because it did trigger Yuvraj.

She is innocent? Really? She killed my brother Mr. Agastya. How come she is innocent after taking a life? Said Yuvraj breathing heavily trying to calm himself to not pounce on them and punch the shit out of them.

That's not true. Your brother was a monster. Yelled Ivaan in pure rage.

Before they could understand anything there comes Yuvraj's men holding them tightly and making them kneel down on their knees. Making Yuvraj smirk dangerously and move towards Ivaan to punch him but Agastya took charge by coming out of their grip and pinned Yuvraj down tightly. Making Yuvraj's men to leave them and come towards him to fight him to free their boss from his hold but Avyukth, Dhruv and Ivaan took a charge and started fighting with the men punching the daylight out of Yuvraj's men. Taking it as a clue Driti ran towards Ira and took her in her lap trying to wake her up but her tries were going in vain while Ashlesha ran towards Maahi and took her in her arms making Maahi instantly calm down and giggle seeing Ashlesha making her kiss all her face. While Smriti is blankly staring at Yuvraj.

Yuvraj freed himself from Agastya's grip and started punching him on his face with his already bloodied knuckles. Agastya was trying to free himself but the intesity of Yuvraj's punches were too much and they were too quick to block. Avyukth saw this and quickly ran to Agastya and ripped Yuvraj off of Agastya and punched Yuvraj on his gut which made him stumble and fall down. Avyukth made him stand up by holding his coller and started punching and trashing him. But soon Yuvraj took the lead and started fighting with Avyukth and Agastya single handedly skillfully blocking all the punches and kicks which were coming on their ways. Ivaan and Driti were sitting with Ira in their arms. Ashlesha is hugging Maahi closely and dearly like her life is depending on that hug. Smriti is still sitting in her same position just blankly staring at Yuvraj.

After a lot of trashing and punching Agastya and Avyukth finally tied Yuvraj to a chair. And sat down on the floor breathing heavily. While Agastya called Madhavan and ordered him to bring something. Within no minutes Madhavan came with a pendrive and a laptop in his hand. Agastya took it from from Madhavan and started to do something on the laptop when he is finally done he placed it in front of Yuvraj and started playing it.

Looking at the video playing in front him he started breathing heavily and there were full of unshed tears on his eyes.

Stop it. Stop this damn video. This is not true. Yelled Yuvraj.

Bohot suna tumhare honesty ke baare mein officer Agastya. Yeh hai tumhara honesty? Fake evidences create karna? Seriously? Said Yuvraj.

Hmm. Mujhe pata that ki tum yeh evidences pe believe hi nahi karoge. Par tum usse toh believe karoge na? Said Agastya pointing towards Smriti.

Smriti is now sitting silently and staring at nothing. There were dried tears all over her face. Ashlesha sat beside her rubbing her hands hands worriedly. While Maahi is laying in her lap and playing with her hair happily.

Smriti. Yuvraj called her softly making them look at him in disbelief. While Smriti is still in her own world staring at absolutely nothing making him worried sick about her.

Smriti. Look at me. Ordered Yuvraj strictly yet with soo much of love.

This time Smriti slowly lifted his eyes and looked directly into his eyes. This time her eyes were holding a lot of pain and agony which made Yuvraj's soul shiver.