Chapter 1 : the ring from the telegram

Enolas POV:
" Tewksbury?"I ask in a rather questionable voice. " Yes my love is everything alright" Tewksbury replies and my heart just sinks again hearing the voice of him calling me his love I mean yes of course I expect to be his love he is the love of my life and I would go beyond for him and with those eyes and that smile and that hair and OK ENOLA STOP your getting sidetracked " I was just thinking about that day in the train station when I found you in that bag and how I was running away to find my mother and you running away from your family I never would have imagined that would be the day I found the person I love." I said staring into those eyes of his.

Tewksbury POV:
I can't believe she just said that the person she loved I mean of course I knew she loved me but every single time I heard her say it who am I kidding she's only said it once before this but still everytime my heart sinks to my stumach thinking about how much I love Enola to but I decided to play it cool " oh yea and who may that be darling"  I said trying to hide my face I could imagine it was pure red from blushing.
" You really are a nincompoop" Enola said in a jokingly voice.
" So who is it" I say trying to make her say she loved me.
" You know who" she said trying her best not to say it but to make it exist like she said it but I wanted to her her say it.
" no really tell me who" I say
" You Tewksbury. I love you." There it was my heart sank with butterflies exploding all over and my heart beating out of my chest.
" I love you to Enola" I say as I look into her eyes her lips mostly her lips staring at them I wanted to kiss her but I wasn't sure if she wanted to kiss me. But before I knew it I was leaning in and so was she. Our lips smash together and one of our hands interlocking with one another her other hand going up toward my neck and mine going in her back.  This girl was lovely she was all I ever dreamed of my perfect girl I wouldn't trade this moment for anything in my life.

Enola POV:
There I was kissing Tewksbury I never wanted this moment to end between the both of us when suddenly I remembered that we were in the middle of the park sitting in the bench. I pull away when I relized I didn't want to but I did because I did not want people to stare. " Tewksbury we're in the middle of the park."
I say to Tewksbury but he was still just sitting there with those dreamy eyes of his.
" it is getting late perhaps we should go back to my house." He says . He did get his own house with nobody else living there but I know what he was trying to do but I couldn't refuse it was getting late and cold so I decided to go with him. We were walking to his house I already seen it it's quit nice. The walk there was beautiful it was not far from the park so it was not a far walk. We go to his house and I already have a bag there with clothes we have been in this ocasion before. I get into my night gown and I lead myself into his guest bedroom.
" where are you going darling." Tewksbury says from down the hall.
" I'm going to sleep I'm quit tired from today."I say hoping he would invite me to stay in his room.
" why don't you sleep in my room I got plenty more blankets and it's cold out so you would be warm.
" I suppose I could come but only for the warmth." I said I new he was going to hug me all night with me over his chest and his arms wrapped around my lower back oh my goodness I need to stop thinking what Is wrong with me.
Tewksbury POV:
At last Enola agreed to stay the night with me.  I walk towards her and decide to pick her up "Tewksbury what on earth are you doing." Enola says when I'm pretty sure she knew exactly what I was doing. "You know" I say. I run into my room with her in my arms and I throw her on the bed.
" stop it Tewksbury" Enola says laughing.
" No" I say quickly in a  playful voice. I jump next to her. " Come on now let's get to bed it's getting late." She lays next to me I put my arms around her waist practically moving her on top of me and whispering in her ear. " Goodnight Enola. I love you darling.
" goodnight Tewksbury I love you to" she says in a sleepy voice while she lays her head in between my shoulder and my neck. I kiss her forehead admiring how beautiful she looks and before I new it I was
asleep.
——————————the next day————————————
I wake up and Enola is still sleeping I watch her sleep for a couple of moment and then I decide to go make breakfast. While I go make breakfast I hear the noise of the telegram going of. Hmm I wonder who that could be it's only seven in the morning. I look at it and it's from the police  asking if I could tell Enola something because it was better for her to find out with someone then alone. I read the telegram. My heat dropped instantly. The telegram said " To Lord Tewksbury we are sadly informing you that our brilliant detective Sherlock Holmes has been reported missing we would like you to inform miss Enola Holmes as we know the two of you are very close and so she has someone to comfort her." I couldn't believe it. Tears start coming down my cheek when I hear a voice behind me it was Enola
" Tewksbury what has happend are you alright." She asked in a concerned voice. She reads the telegram and her face her beutiful face for the first time ever I just seen her in complete shock.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys this is the first chapter hope you enjoy reading it if you have any tips or ideas share in the comments I will be posting more tomorrow so ya goodnight everyone. Also I don't really know how a telegram works so bare with me in that.