Chapter 3: The Arrival

Harry groaned painfully as he landed with an echoing; THUD, on the hard wooden floor, dust billowing around him causing his groan to break off into hacking coughs. Ugh he thought distastefully as dust particles entered his mouth when the hell is Kreacher, (that bloody house elf) going to start cleaning this bloody house! Lost in thought, he didn't notice the strange happenings going on as he pulled himself up off the floor. He hadn't even noticed that his hands had begun to produce fire that was growing at the same pace as his growing anger towards Kreacher.

"Harry!"

He hadn't noticed that the portkey had landed them in front of the entire Order, or even in the kitchen of the Black house. And by how they all said his name with either fear, shock, awe, and/or disbelief, told him they hadn't been notified that he was coming into his Magical Creature Inheritance.

The fire that had previously been making its way up his arm like vines, dwindled down to nothing as he took in the people around him.

The only one who didn't seem all that surprised about his appearance was the most hated teacher known at Hogwarts, Professor Severus Snape. With his pale complexion and sunken face, Harry would have said he was one of those waxwork figures that he heard all the muggles in London talk about.

But no, Snape didn't seem surprised; in fact, he seemed more intent to glare hatefully at him from his position in the dark corner of the room, making his black eyes glint evilly in the little light he acquired in that space. Harry bet that the anti-social professor thought he had somehow managed to do this to himself, just to gain more attention, for, apparently to him; he was an attention-seeking whore!

Even though Harry didn't know what Snape was trying to prove by his vicious behavior, he couldn't help but not feel mad, if anything, he found the situation quite funny.

Oh no, Harry whispered in his head as realization washed over him. His pesky Imps' mischievous side must be working on him as he never usually felt this way when Snape glared at him. He usually felt frustrated and annoyed as to why he earned the looks. Ok yeah, his dad wasn't really all that nice to Snape at Hogwarts, even going as low as calling him the childish name of Snivellus (his Imp side giggled at the name and he sternly and politely told it to shut up) but taking his anger for his dad out on him wasn't entirely fair at all!

He sighed, knowing there was no changing the man determined to hate him. And anyway, it didn't mean he couldn't comply and make his life a living hell. He didn't notice that he had started to chuckle evilly out loud until he notice that he was gaining some pretty wary looks. He shrugged inwardly, not at all bothered.

A warm, heavy hand clasped onto his shoulder, gently turning him around slightly so the person could whisper in his ear.

"Harry?" Remus' voice whispered quietly into his ear. "Why don't you go upstairs while I handle the explanation of what's going on?" he smiled slightly when he took in Harry's disgruntled expression at having everyone surrounding him.

He got a reassuring smile from Remus, who also gently nudged him with his hand in his back towards the kitchen door.

As soon as the door closed behind him, he leaned back against it heavily and closed his eyes in exhaustion. After all, it had been a long night.

It didn't register until he got his brain back into gear that two heavenly, but very muffled smells were drifting from upstairs. Harry closed his eyes again, inhaling to take in the delightful smells of treacle tart, strong coffee, and something that smelled suspiciously like toffee. He stifled back a moan of pleasure at the addictive smells and he began to walk cautiously up the old wooden stairs that creaked at the sudden pressure of his weight.

His eyes were still closed as he tried to sniff out where exactly the smell was coming from. He began to bounce slightly in excitement as the smell got stronger near a certain closed door. His wings ruffled and he shivered in anticipation, excited to find out what the smells where. But he didn't dwell on it as he opened the door the smell was coming from.

He was then greeted by the sight of two identical red heads grinning ominously around one of the beds, making it as clear as day that they were going to prank one of the occupants in the house. They didn't notice him until he moaned out loud again, his pupils turning slit like and his eyes instinctively closing as the scent overwhelming him. Oh, how he wanted the source of that smell, he needed it, he craved it.

They turned towards him with a caught expression, grinning when they noticed it was Harry, not yet noticing his startling change. When they did, their grins turned wide-eyed in awe as they took in the sight of the new him. They took in his huge form and large dragon-like wings slightly folded behind his back and shaking slightly in obvious excitement. They took all this in with wonderment painted on their faces. The wonderment abruptly changed into an unusual lust filled hunger, their eyes darkening to a deep blue as they watched, entranced by the sight of the imp in front of them. Something inside them was screaming to be let out, banging on a wall that they never knew was there.

His lips were partially open as he looked at them through lidded eyes, pleasure obvious in his expression. They watched his every movement, afraid that if they closed his eyes, they would miss something. They watched as he inhaled deeply, and watched as he began to moan a deep, throaty moan that sent shivers up and down both of their spines. They then watched wide-eyed as Harry toppled over, the pleasure and emotions building up inside him, becoming too much for him to handle.

They immediately rushed over to him, worry now etched on their faces, opposite to their previous hunger. They sighed in unison, relief washing through them as they saw the small movements his chest was making.

But before they went downstairs to get help, they turned to one another and grinned deviously before looking down towards their black haired beauty.

This was definitely going to be an interesting summer.