Story #1 Cockroach with wings

For a challenge, you ask your mom to get you 200 pieces of fries and 10 burgers. She agrees and gets it and brings it to you at the table.You began to have second thoughts as you looked at the table full of food, but you didn't hesitate to eat the entire meal from McDonald's. The minute you take a fat ass painful runny wet sloppy toppy shit, you regret it. *Drip* *fluudhh** *erkk* bloop *bloop*.. Your muscles tense as you try to remove that poo After 30 minutes your starting to have flash backs from when you took a enema which isn't a good sign. After sighing you hear a buzzy soung **buzz* **rirr* you look around in panick asking yourself is a bee? No.. it's not even summer yet. It must be a fly u figured suddenly you start to feel a odd sensation in your ass hole. *Wiggle** wiggle*. You grunted in confused in what is in your ass then you freeze in realization.... The fly... Went INSIDE YOU!!!???? SHOCKED IN FEAR... You yelled mom and she rushed in confusion. You mustered up the courage and told her.. "I think a fly went in my butt while I was pooping" she looks at you in disgust and confusion but concerned..

..Your mom is crying on the floor and you are screaming in pain. Doctors come running in to help you but can not until the maggots are digested by your body. They give you an enema full of antibiotics and pain killers to keep the fly alive long enough to be killed. But after hours of surgery you end up having to spend 2 weeks in the hospital as doctors work to save your life.
After a week you wake up and see your mother holding your hand. She smiles at you with tears in her eyes. You smile back wiping away your tears. "Mommy..."
She hugs you tight and tells you she loves you. Then she takes you home where you stay for 3 months healing. Finally u return home with a big fat booty pooper. You hug your mom tightly and tell her thank you for everything. Your mom kisses your cheek and goes to bed early as it is late. You sit in front of the TV watching cartoons. Soon your stomach growls loudly making you jump. Suddenly a giant ass roach comes out your body ripping you completely. You've turned into a cockroach... You are no longer a human. You now live in the sewers eating decaying food, crawling in filth, never seeing the sun or fresh air. You die soon after your transformation.
In the morning your mom wakes up and realizes u are gone. She searches the house and notices all of your belongings are missing. She searches outside and notices a huge cockroach infestation. She calls the city and they send exterminators to spray the street. You were just in time. As the chemicals kill the cockroaches you are left behind. Your mom screams in horror as you writhe in pain. She tries to get to you but the roaches bite her legs and arms breaking them. She falls to the ground as you die.
As she dies you say "mommy i'm sorry." You are covered in cockroach guts and blood. She weeps as she lays dying. Her last words are "I love you..."You know why she died, right? Because she wanted to save you. If you ever get a fly in your ass get it out immediately....

THE ENDDDD