Nerd Lab?

"Hey HoneyLem....." Tadashi started. He reconized someone he never seen before.
"Oh! Tadashi!" Honeylemon screamed with excitement while running towards to give him a hug. "This is my friend, T..." The mystery girl clears her throat while giving Honeylemon a dirty look.
"Oh! Sorry forgot, she goes by GoGo!"
"Hey." Tadashi walked over to her. " So your new to the Laboratory, I could give you a t..."
" No need I already know my way around the nerd lab."
"Oh? Really. " Tadashi said surprised, nerd lab? Tadashi thought.
"Anyway!", Honey Lemon.

"So.... She gonna be in here..... With us?" Wasabi asked confused.

"Yep, she here for engineering!" Honey Lemon shrieked with joy. Tadashi recognized GoGo had left out the lab.

"Hey!" He said chasing after her.

"What?" GoGo didn't really sound like she wanted his company.

"Sorry about Wasabi, he's kind of a control freak." Tadashi chuckled ruffling his hair. He accidentally
drop his hat on the ground. He reached for it. But another hand grabbed it. When he looked up he seen GoGo with it in her hand.

"Its cool." She said putting the hat on. Tadashi laughed. "Seeya later, umm, Tadashi right?"

"Yeah." He smiled. Well, Tadashi thought cracking a smile as GoGo walked away, she's different.