Untitled Part 2

The clear blue sky was accompanied by the chilly winds coming from the East that is the perfect day for any adventurer to set out.

Rithuria, a city in which was covered by wide fields of greenery and tall trees, is a common town in where you can relax and have a break from all the adventures.

It is all home of weak monsters so it is an ideal place for newbie adventurers to gain some experience.

Rutheria is surrounded by thick and large fences that is currently being guarded by experienced adventurers and past those walls are forest full of monsters and adventurers alike.

From a certain point view, you can see a young man how is currently running from a group of <Horned Rabbit>.

<Horned Rabbit> is a type of monster that looks like an ordinary rabbit but a bit larger and has a pointed horn. Although they are not that strong their sheer numbers and speed are the things that any adventurer should be worried about.

The young man silver white hair was covered in sweat and blood splatters while his sapphire-colored eyes was moistening as if he was about to cry.

Ah, wait a minute. That's me.

"UWAAAAAAH!"

I cried as I continue to run away from the monsters.

This is not amusing at all. This is not really amusing at all!

I am currently being chased by five <Horned Rabbit>. It won't be long till they get a hold of me.

As I carelessly ran, my stamina won't hold out much longer it will be a matter of time till they catch, one of the monsters swings its arm.

Although I dodged it by rolling on back, it made lost a bit of balance and came  crashing into a tree nearby.

I'm dead! I'm dead!

I thought to myself and just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse I saw several shadows behind the tree.

Damn it! What's with this?!

Thinking that I couldn't do anything more, I gave up.

I stiffened my shoulders as if bracing for what is about to happen but I still opened my eyes till the very end.

Then, in the corner of my moistening eyes, I saw a bright light past through the monsters bodies in a single moment.

In that next instant, blood was splattering everywhere...

A girl?

And standing there in the middle of red colored carpet of grass was a silhouette of a girl with a rapier.

Her platinum colored hair was dancing with the rhythm of the warm blowing wind and as her blood-colored eyes met with mine, she slowly approached me.

Right now, I was speechless. As if my body was restrained by something, I was unable to move my body freely and she was constantly reducing our distance.

She walked gracefully towards me step by step and with ever step she made, I was constantly staring at her but she didn't mind at all.

To be specific, she didn't have a single emotion written on her small beautiful face right from the start.

Then, one thing came into mind.

Her unparalleled strength.

Her gracious posture and captivating beauty.

Hero. This girl must be a hero.

When our distance was close enough, she stopped.

W-what is she going to do?