Untitled Part 1

Hero. A man that surpasses the strength of a thousand men that can slay a battalion of monster with a single swing of his <Sacred Treasure>, whose kindness reaches everyone, and whose heart is incorruptible by the fame and glory in front of him.

That's what is a hero.

That's every kid's ambition and dream.

A hero that everyone looks up to.

A hero that meets everyone's expectation.

That's the kind of hero, every kid's want to be.

But in the end, those dream are just a kid's ambition that won't ever come to fruition.

A dream that even grown men won't be able to reach no matter how hard they try.

It is just a futile struggle. A never-ending path that leads to never-ending despair.

That's why the dream of becoming a hero is impossible.

But there is a young boy whose dream is to become a hero despite knowing the discouragement everyone talks about.

His heart is as pure as the clear sky.

Listening to his father's story, who he believes to have battled side by side with this so called legendary warriors, makes him want to be like them.

That he admired them so much, he yearns to be one of them.

Until the sudden disappearance of his father, his only family, when he entered the unexplored area on the boundaries of the country.

They told him that he was probably dead but those words never crossed his mind.

Be it for self-satisfaction or unaccepting the truth, he believe that one day he would come back with his extraordinary stories.

That's why, the young boy came into decision.

A decision which he won't ever regret.

Despite all that, the young boy smile and said...

"I want to be a hero!"