Love, Anorexia Chapter 4

So on the authors note, i got a few comments, so I'll continue the story, but i may end up finishing it in the next few chapters, but this is not the last chapter. Thank you if you're still reading any of this crap.

Emma's weight began to drop. With every passing day the number on the scale went down. She would get happier and happier, but her mom began to notice.

"Emma, we need to talk. You're getting skinny. To skinny. I think you might have a problem. I set an appointment up with the doctor for Monday. You'll miss you're first two classes at school, maybe more." Emma's mom said on friday afternoon. Emma began to freak out. The doctors would notice how skinny she was, it was impossible not to. Even the kids at school had begun to notice. They whispered behind her back, wondering how she was so skinny, and why. A few were even jealous. They thought she was naturally that skinny, but no. Nobody was that skinny without my help. Nobody.

"No, you can't take me. There's nothing wrong with me, mom. It's just track. I've been running a lot and it got rid of all the extra fat. "Emma begged. There was no way she could let her mom drag her to the doctors.

"Fine, i guess you're right. I'll cancel the appointment. "Her mom sighed and went to go find the phone. Emma took the opportunity to go to her room and work on her thigh gap. It was too small, not enough space. Emma started with a 3 minute wall sit. She collapsed afterwards, the room spinning. All she wanted to do was go and sleep, but i didn't let her. I yelled at her to keep going. If she wanted to reach perfection, she had to keep going and be strong. Don't give up.

After finally pulling herself off the floor, she continued her exercise. 200 squats. Ignore the spinning. 120 second butterfly stretch. Don't black out. 100 lunges each leg. Don't think about the pain.

Emma kept on exercising until she physically couldn't continue. Without showering or anything, she collapsed on her bed and tried to remember the last time she had eaten something, anything. She couldn't. She hadn't had anything in at least 3 days. At that thought, she smiled. She was on the road to perfection.

Love,
Anorexia