Happy Birthday ~ Jack Daniels

Warning: CNC - Consensual Non- Consent included in this chapter

My eyes flutter open as the feeling of hot tension becomes more evident in my lower stomach. A moan escapes my lips as my back arches. The sleep completely leaves my body, my foggy mind becoming crystal clear as my eyes trail down to see a smirking Jack in between my legs. "Oh fuck," I moan out as he curls his fingers inside my already soaked entrance.

"Happy birthday, sugar," His voice is muffled against my inner thigh, biting down gently on the sensitive skin. He kisses up my thigh before attaching his lips straight to my clit, his fingers still pumping in and out of me. My eyes cross as my hand drapes across my mouth, my teeth sinking into my hand. My free hand tangles in Jack's hair, pulling gently at the roots of his hair.

My stomach burns as my release draw nearer and nearer. Jack nipping and sucking on my clit as his finger pump out of me at a steady and fast pace. He hums against me, the vibration going straight to my core, a muffled moan escaping my lips. "Jack I'm close, fuck I'm close,"

He continues his assault on my clit as he curves his fingers, hitting a spot in that sends stars spotting across my vision. Jack's large hands press against my thighs, preventing them from clamping around his head as they tremble from my orgasm. He licks up my arousal, the sound absolutely sinful. He kisses my hip bone, slowly kissing up naked body until his lips meet my own.

He kisses me hard, allowing me to taste myself as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. I moan softly into the kiss, my hands tangled in his hair, tugging gently eliciting a groan from his lips. His mouth leaves mine and kisses down my neck as I pant heavily. "Thanks for my gift baby,"

"Oh it ain't over sweetheart," He chuckles against my skin as he shifts. My eyes widen at the feeling of his tip pressed against my entrance. He grounds himself with one arm underneath me while his large hand grabs my thigh, pulling my leg around his waist as he slowly pushes into me. His thick cock stretches me out inch by inch, pressing and rubbing against all the spots I need him to touch. He finally bottoms out, giving me a sec to find my bearings. He then pulls out almost all the way, his tip still nestled inside my hot cunt before pounding back into me, air being pushed from my lungs.

"Fuck, Jack," My nails dig into his back as I arch up, my tits pressing against his chest as my head leans back in the pillows. He kisses my neck, down to my collarbone as he continues slamming into me, not giving so much as a second to recover or catch my breath. Moans and whines and whimpers fly from my mouth as the bed rattles, slamming into the wall. "Jack, I'm close, Jack," I practically cry his name out at the coil in my stomach grows tighter and tighter.

I squeal surprised as Jack sits up, pulling me up with him. The change of angle sends my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He thrusts up into me, hitting that spot that has my mouth opening and my brain waves flatlining, not a thought on my mind other than this feeling right here. "Jack," I cry out as I throw my head back, my tits bouncing from the sheer force of his rutting into me.

"That's it sugar. Scream my name," His face is scrunched in pleasure, his lip pulled between his teeth ever so slightly as he grunts from exertion. "Come on babygirl, come on," He eggs me on as he speeds up his pace, desperate to make me reach my release. "Come for me baby,"

He shifts ever so slightly, his cock hits the perfect spot and just like that, I come undone with a cry of his name. Stars cloud my vision as my orgasm wracks through me, Jack's arms being the only thing keeping me steady. I clamp around him hard as he continues to thrust into me, riding out my high. He doesn't stop though, he goes faster, now chasing his own finish. I bounce slightly, meeting him halfway, trying to help him reach his release. My nails dig into his shoulders eliciting a whine from his lips, something I hear very rarely but can't get enough of.