Part-1(Smile please)

Začať od začiatku

"Sorry, I can't join. It's really late now." Jungkook spoke as Jimin didn't ask further, he understood his opinion as he again thought for awhile before he snapped his fingers infront of him. "Then we'd go and have some ramen. What do you think?" Jimin asks with a small smile as Jungkook nods his head, already up for this offer. They both started heading towards the ramen shop while chattering among themselves.

(AT RAMEN SHOP)

(JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

We both reached the ramen shop as we can see some young males of our age are sitting on their seats while eating and chattering among themselves.

Me and Jimin also took a seat behind them as we saw the ramen varieties over there. I can feel myself internally drooling because I love ramen hella a lot. I can hear Jimin's belly rumbling as I look at him before a smirk curves on my lips. He shushed me down in embarassment. Fine, I'm too tired to tease him now.

"What will you like to have?" The cook who's also the waiter comes and asks us. We thought for awhile before Jimin started to open his mouth. "I'd like to have Tonkotsu ramen." He spoke as the waiter now looks at me, waiting for my order. "I'm okay with Shio ramen." I spoke as the waiter nods his head before he starts working on our orders.

"Hey! You're Jungkook and Jimin. Right?"
A deep voice echoed through our ears as we look beside us to find those boys looking at us with a smile. The normal way of greeting of course. But how come they know our name? I mean me and Jimin are quite popular because we belong to rich household. But I didn't know we're that popular that random people will start knowing about us.

"You're correct. But sorry we're unable to recognise you all." Jimin spoke in an apologising tone as another male in that group starts looking at us with a smile, shaking his head. "Nah nah, it's ok. Don't feel sorry. We just met in that football match. Remember? We're your opponents." He spoke and this time I recognised them as I look at them with a tiny smile.

"You must be Taehyung, right?" I asked and the person named Taehyung nodded his head. Well, how can I forget this person? This person almost snatched my friend Jimin in that match, like please I have only one friend and that's him and if Jimin would leave me, I'd be all alone.

As I was thinking that, I saw Jimin as well as Taehyung stood up from their chairs...umm, yes the drama started. They both ran to each other as they pulled themselves into a hug. I smiled bitterly as I saw the waiter placing our ramens on the table. I greet him a thank you as he nods with a smile before he starts continuing his work again.

I stopped my actions for awhile before I held the chopsticks, digging into my ramen which was unbelievably delicious. While I was paying attention on my ramen, I heard Jimin sitting right behind me as he also starts digging into his ramen. The place was now filled with silence.

(THE NEXT MORNING, JUNGKOOK'S POV.)

Me and Jimin were heading down the street as we were looking quite unhappy. Yes, we both hate university and I just want my graduation soon. It was quite of a gloomy day and the air around us wasn't at all breezy.

Well, what I can expect in this summer season. The only thing which makes me happy is coming back from university while having an ice cream in hands. Umm... don't think me as a child. I'm quite popular in my university and I can already feel my energy draining when I think of the girls who'd be surrounding us in just a few minutes. Tch, it's tiresome as hell. Sometimes, I regret of why I'm that rich and famous. I just want to live a normal life and that's it.

"She's beautiful. Isn't it?" Jimin's voice brushed me out of my thoughts as I look at him confusedly. He smirked before he showed the direction to the girl he's indicating through his eyes.

I look over there, it was a convenience store and a girl perhaps of our age is standing by the counter while fumbling money from her purse. Umm... she's beautiful. I thought in my mind before I diverted my gaze towards Jimin who was standing there with a wide smile spreading across his face.

"Hey, stop flirting with a random girl now." I spoke as he looks at me before he wiggles his eyebrows. "Well, I'm just too stunned and amazed as how perfect she's for you. She matches your ideal type list." He spoke and I was also kind of amazed of how perfect she looks but we don't know her personality yet.

A person can look beautiful from their appearance but not from their heart. Yes, some have both of the things but it's rare. I look at Jimin as I rolled my eyes in mockery.

"People should learn how to make excuses from you." I spoke and he looks at me while raising his brow cockily. "Umm dude, what do you mean? Was I wrong? Didn't she match your ideal type?" He spoke as I took a sharp breathe, now he'll not leave me if I don't give him a proper answer.

"I mean she's perfect but we still don't know if she's good from her heart. Okay?" I spoke as he looks at me with a dumb expression. "Hey, you're sounding like an old man and who told that she's not good from her heart." He spoke, Arghh...can we let this topic down?

"Can we shut this topic down, it's already a gloomy day and you're already eating my head." I spoke and he looks at me while nodding his head. We both headed down the street.

(AT CONVENIENCE STORE)

(Y/N'S POV.)

"Here's your extra cash, ma'am." The cashier gave back my extra cash as I took the shopping bag before I gave a smile to her, exiting that place.

I soon headed down the street as I know very well where I should head now. I look at my surrounding to find many people around my age are heading to their work or to their university. It's the time when people are engaged everywhere, the buses are crowded, people are working down the street. I mean it's the working time.

I walked for a while before I stopped at a particular place. I headed inside the place as I reached the particular room, I can see some pupils around my age are sitting over there and waiting for their turn.

Well, I'm in this photo shop because I've to click some photos as I got admission into my new university. Not to mention, but it's my favorite university and getting into it is like I achieved my dream. I can't contain my smile and excitement. I'm gonna get admit into that university in 2 days and they need photos and some details regarding me.

I waited patiently for my turn as I can see some photos of actors and actresses attached on to the wall. I smiled when I found my favorite actor Lee Min-ho over there. That man...almost in his mid 30s...looks like a character straight out from a romantic French movie. I can still remember when I was once obsessed for that man but now, I've stopped watching K-dramas because of studies.

I soon heard the person exiting the room as it was now my turn to have a photoshoot. I stood up as I kept my shopping bag over there before I entered into the photography room. I saw an old man standing and setting up his camera. I bowed him with a little smile as he returned the same one to me.

"Take your seat over there please." He spoke as I immediately did what he asked for. He soon keeps the camera infront of my face as he told me to straighten up my posture. He soon gave me a thumbs up.
"Smile please."

*FLASH 📸*

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hello guys, this is the end of the first chapter of this story. I'm soon gonna release part-2 when I get free time again. Don't worry, I'm not that busy person and I also know this story was a bit short but next time, I'll try to write a bit lengthy. I don't want this story to be a boring text lecture. See ya soon hehe.