Episode 4: Krusty Krab.com

Start from the beginning

SpongeBob:
Ahh, wasn't this a great work day?

Patrick:
Yes it was!

Squidward:
I agree. And you know why it was a great day? Because Krabs hasn't shown up since our break!

As soon as he sad that, SpongeBob came to a sudden realization.

SpongeBob:
Oh, I gotta go check on Mr. Krabs!

SpongeBob quickly drops his broom, and dashed into Mr. Krabs' office. Be panicked as he burst through the door, but realized that Mr. Krabs just sat at his desk, typing on a computer.

SpongeBob:
Oh, sorry, Mr. Krabs, I just thought you'd be in trouble.

Mr. Krabs:
It's quiet all right me boy. You're just in time to see the new enhancement to the Krusty Krab.

SpongeBob:
Really, what is it?

Mr. Krabs:
Well, after reading twelve books, watching seventeen tutorials and make five calls with the mayor, I manage to put together, this.

 Krabs:Well, after reading twelve books, watching seventeen tutorials and make five calls with the mayor, I manage to put together, this

SpongeBob:
Wow, you gave us out own website!?

Mr. Krabs:
Yep, now customers can buy their food, and have it delivered right to their house, or have it picked up here.

SpongeBob:
This can't get any better. Well, time to get home, I've gotta feed Gary.

SpongeBob then walks out of the office, and walks home with Patrick and Squidward. The three then go home to get some rest before work in the morning. The next day, a random fish went down onto his computer, and began typing on it. He then scrolled down, and found the Krusty Krab's website.

Fish:
No way, the Krusty Krab had a website now. Well, I am pretty hungry, I should order something.

The fish typed in his order, and had a Krabby Patty with a medium Krabby fries and Krabby cola delivered to his house. Fifteen minutes later, SpongeBob arrived on his unicycle, and delivered the food. He knocked the door, and the customer answered, finding the young sponge at the door

SpongeBob:
Here you go, sir.

Fish:
Hey, thanks. Here's a tip for the trouble.

The fish then hands SpongeBob five dollars, and the sponge rides back on his unicycle. As SpongeBob rides back to the Krusty Krab, he did not notice the massive telescope of the Chum Bucket watching him. Plankton stared through the lense, and looked to see a "Now Online" sign hanging in the window.

Plankton:
Now online, 'ay. Well, this could be my ticket to the formula.

Plankton jumped down from the scope, and arrived at a computer. He then loaded up Krusty Krab.com, but found that he was blocked from the website.

Plankton:What?! I'm blocked? No matter, there's more than one way I can get on this site

Plankton:
What?! I'm blocked? No matter, there's more than one way I can get on this site. Karen, start hacking Krusty Krab.com.

Karen then loaded up the website, and on her screen, the hacking progress went through in merely half a second.

Karen:
Done!

Plankton:
Wow, that was fast.

Karen:
Well there was nothing protecting the website!

Plankton:
Wow, I guess Krabs really was too cheap to get a firewall. Ha, this will be easier then I thought it would.

Meanwhile, at the Krusty Krab, Patrick worked the drive thru, when a customer drove up to him.

Patrick:
Hello, welcome to the Krusty Krab. How may I help you.

Colin:
Hi, pick up for Colin.

The customer, "Colin" apparently, held up his phone to show his order. Patrick then picked up the bag on the side, and handed it to him.

Patrick:
Thank you, come again.

At the register, Squidward was serving a customer, when Mr. Krabs walked up to him.

Mr. Krabs:
Ah, Mr. Squidward, aren't ye' excited? Business be boomin'!

Squidward:
Well, it certainly is. Just look at all the customers.

Mr. Krabs:
Yep, and there's even more on the website.

Squidward:
Oh nice, I gotta check this out.

Squidward then pulled out his phone, and read the screen. Though no one could have expected what he saw next.

Squidward:
Mr. Krabs, it says the website has been hacked!

 Krabs, it says the website has been hacked!

Mr. Krabs:
What?! Let me see that.

Mr. Krabs looked down at Squidward's phone, and saw that it was indeed hacked.

Mr. Krabs;
I know exactly who's done this. Plankton!

Mr. Krabs runs out the door, and straight across from the street. Plankton was watching the formula print out. Mr. Krabs then burst through the door, looking angry.

Plankton:
Oh, come on, come on.

Mr. Krabs runs through, trashing Plankton's robots as he runs through. He makes it to the lab, but steps on a tile, and is trapped under a massive spoon.

Plankton:
You're too late, Krabs! I now know that the formula is worm food, eggs, milk, hand soap, toilet paper....what?

Mr. Krabs:
Whoops, I guess I put me shopping list on the site by mistake. Oh well.

Mr. Krabs then lifts up the spoon, and breaks it as he leaves. Later in the day, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward watch Mr. Krabs type on the computer, though he left with a sigh.

Mr. Krabs:
Well, boys, it took me four hours, and about half me money, but now the formula is on the site, and I made it completely unhackable.

SpongeBob:
Well, it's for the best. And I'm glad we're online now.

Patrick:
Yeah, makes our jobs easier.

Squidward:
Had me at "easier"!

The four then laugh, feeling accomplished at their new website.

To be continued