𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓: 𝕬 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, but he drew the monster, the scratch mark and the fact he's so protective over you like the monster, it makes sense." She said, looking up at me as I was taller than her because of the heels, and Wednesday was shorter than everyone. 

I sighed and replied, "I know it looks suspicious, but his ability and the fact his father is the best vision teller makes him able to see the monster. For some reason, I'm okay with him being it if he was" my monotone look turned sad and confused.

"You're actually falling for them, aren't you?" she asked wide-eyed. I turned away from her and asked, "How could I not?"

I then turned serious, looked over my shoulder at her repulsed grimace, and sternly said, "Not a word to anyone, especially mother."

Wednesday grew a smile and nodded, "As if I would tell mother anything."

I nodded, and Castamere hobbled towards me with my lipstick in her beck, and I smiled at him, took it, and redid my lipstick as I patted his soft feathers.

"You look amazing!" he cawed at me, and I smiled at him in thanks.

"I've got to get going. Eugene should be here soon," Wednesday said, grabbing her bag and going to the door. 

A knock sounded through the room, and Wednesday went to open the door, assuming it was Eugene, but it was Tyler in a white suit, and he looked...good.

"Tyler," Wednesday stated, confused at his presence and dressed up state.

"I got your invite," Tyler said, waving the piece of paper and whispering conspiratorially, "Guessing you had Thing drop it in the tip jar?"

Wednesday stood still and replied quietly, "Good guess."

I smiled smugly, turned to a shy-looking Thing, and said, "Oh Thing, you little matchmaker."

"Matchmaker~ Matchmaker~" Castamere cawed out, laughing at the cowering state of Thing.

Thing did a few taps making me laugh. "Your right. She does need to let loose."Tyler peeked behind Wednesday after hearing me and smiled at me. "Solomon...you look...beautiful," he greeted, complimenting me.

As Wednesday left him standing, I walked over to him and quietly yelled at Thing for his action behind her back."Hey, Galpin. Thanks for objectifying me," I sweetly said. 

He flushed and stumbled over his words, "N-no, sorry. You do look amazing. I didn't think you were going."I nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm going with Xavier and Dorian."

His flushed smile turned sour, and he asked, "Xavier and Dorian?"I nodded, and he said, "You could do much better than those two."My slight smile left, and I coldly asked, "Who could be better than my boyfriend?" He frowned with an annoyed look in his eyes, "You?" I asked.

He tried brushing it off, but I could see I hit the nail on the head. He really did like me. If so, why was he going with my twin sister?

"There, your boyfriends?" he asked indecorously.

I nodded, closed the door in his face, and turned to Wednesday as she had her new dress on and was doing her hair up."I can't believe Thing did this. I don't want to go with him, and I was supposed to stake the cave out with Eugene," Wednesday complained, looking at me through the mirror.

I stood behind her and helped her with her hair, "Thing wanted you to have fun for once," I told her. 

Wednesday had always been cooped up at the Mansion and never left, while I did party occasionally and have a few flings with some of the boys from nearby towns. Girls have a scratch that itch besides Wednesday.