𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖊𝖓: 𝕬 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝕽𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗

Start from the beginning

She dropped the dress, shone her bright eyes at me, and eagerly asked, "Do you think she likes me? I like you guys, even with your weirdness; it's funny. Forget about Ajax, it wouldn't work out between us anyways, and he already has a date."

I nodded and told her offhandedly, "Yes, I'm sure of it. Thank you, Enid. Ajax doesn't understand what he's missing anyways."

Enid gasped dramatically, and I whipped my head to her at the sound, and she smiled brightly, "Did Solomon Addams just say something nice to me? I think I'm dreaming," she said dramatically.

I rolled my unblinking eyes, "I can be nice...when I want to be," I said softly.

She brought me into a side hug and shouted, "What about this? This would look amazing with your dead complexion," pointing at a sequin disaster.

I grimaced and shook my head, and walked out. Yeah, no, I'll find my dress. Enid yelled after me while she laughed, but I ignored her. I was becoming too soft these days.

______________

Wednesday had moved the murder board at Enid's request, which was unlike her. 

She had figured out the potential liar of the monster in the woods from Xavier's sketches and was waiting for the Sheriff to test the blood sample she found in his art studio and the claw she found in the Monsters' lair. She asked me not to come because I was...busy with the boys.

I knew Xavier was currently the only suspect of being the monster, but I just couldn't see. He was like sunshine on legs, dimmer than Enid but still a bright teenager, and for some reason, I didn't seem to care if he was a potential murderer that turned into a monster. I've seen weirder things and couldn't stay away from him or Dorian.

Wednesday was helping me look for a dress for the dance, and I was growing annoyed at the many options."Why must you have so many clothes, sister?" She asked, annoyed.

"Because Wednesday, I have style, and clothes bring me some sort of happy emotion," I told her, bringing the black dress towards my body and sighing at my image through the mirror. Not the one.

"Getting happiness from material objects, how mundane, Sol," she commented, giving up on looking through the clothes and sat on my bed with her perfect posture.

"Got to get it from somewhere, Weds," I told her, picking up the last dress I had, and it was the one. It was perfect.

Wednesday sighed and said, "I don't know why you're even going

Wednesday sighed and said, "I don't know why you're even going. I thought trivial adolescent events like this made you want to stab needles in your eyes."

I sighed and took another look in the mirror, making sure my hair and makeup were on point, like usual it was. "It does, but you made me ask Xavier, and I don't break my promises. I also wanted to have a night to drink my worries about my boyfriend being the potential monster. Dorian is bringing vodka," I told her as I slipped on the dress and turned to her, and she stood up and zipped it up for me.