Episode 1: Traveling/Attack of Monster Girls

Right now we can see the sun shining up as it covered the land that was a forest which had many trees and bushes that gave a green environment for the animals that lived here.

But in the forest we can see a tent that appeared to have been set up for about a day ago. Eventually, a young man came out of the said tent, this young man was Taiga as he sighed and looked around.

It had been a day ever since Taiga and the other two boys were sent into the world that needed saving. They had to camp here to rest for a bit so that they can get a lot more energy for the journey that they needed to go on.

Taiga: Oh well then, now let's get ready for this journey. This is only the beginning of their journey.

Eventually after thirty minutes, the three boys were wide awake as they headed out into the forest. They needed to find a place to stay at so that they can gain more knowledge of the world they were in. They were somewhat annoyed that Origin sent them off without a map, but it wouldn't be a mission if it wasn't easy.

Kazuya: So where do we go to?

Taiga: I'm not really sure exactly. Due to having no map, we'll have to go on and see what we can find by ourselves.

Kaito: Well I'm sure we'll be able of finding a town or something. And I just realized something.

Taiga: What is it?

Kaito: Well, this is kinda reminding me of the fanfic I wrote. I didn't think that it would come true though...

Kazuya: Don't get ahead of yourself dude. It's just a coincidence. There is no way that the story you wrote had predicted this would happen.

Taiga: Well after everything we have seen so far, I don't think that things can simply just be coincidences.

Kaito: See, he believes me.

Taiga: I didn't say that.

Kaito: -_-

Kazuya: Heh.

Kaito: Let's just focus on getting to a city or something.

Taiga: Well look up ahead.

Soon Taiga pointed to what appeared to be a bar.

Kaito: Oh good.

Kazuya: Now let's head in and see if there is a map.

The trio soon ventured into the bar as they looked around as they saw many people busy having drinks and food.

Kaito: Oh I'm so hungry, let's get something to eat.

Kazuya: Hold on, we may have money, but they won't be accepted in this world.

Kaito: Ah poo...

Taiga: Don't worry, we can get settled once we look for a city to get shelter and maybe find a way to get some income.

Kazuya: Well, its a good thing to see a map.

Soon, the trio headed to the map to see a all sorts of villages, towns and even kingdoms. And thankfully, there was a town which was only an hour away from the bar that they were in.

Taiga: Well, we can head there to try and get a home to stay at.

Kazuya: And thankfully, its not so far. Though sadly we'll have to go on foot.

Kaito: Its either that or just starve to death.

Kazuya: We had to hunt some deer for food.

Kaito: Yeah, but I want some real food.