I could really leave

Y'all think im stuck here that im still here because i have to be. that im still here because i need Yall i dont need yall i can do bad all by myself and trust me all were doing is bad like i dont need any of the bullshit yall put me through i stay here cuz i wanna finish high school i stay here cuz i plan on catching scholarships and even if i dont get any schoolorships even if i dont get accepeted into a cologe i will leave this place forever i vow on my life that i will move as far away as i can i will leave as i can weather that is my 18th burthday or my graduation day i plan on packing up with whoever wants to come with me and leave this place and i cant wait to see your face when im gone when theres no one there to keep yall from falling apart no one there to do all the things you act like you cant do by yourself all the things tha i hate you for and i hope you realize one of these days that you were so wrong to me and i despise you because of t every whoopen every "talk" every time you told me i was a dissapoint meant because i didnt do something that you wanted something i didnt want. i Swear to God when August of 2018 and im not out this fucking house i will leave this place one way or another. i reather live on the streets with hoes and druggies than be in this house with you hell bound people i will make it out of this bitch i swear to GOD if you push me anymore YOU WILL NEVER SEEE ME EVER AGIAN there is nothing here for me any more and i swear to my almighty saver that i will not be back. yall really think i need yall i really dont yall are selfish sons of bitches and im going to be selfish to cuz i could really leave if i wanted to.