CHAPTER 10

Next day
Aradhya and Dev were arguing for something. Arya was trying hard to stop them but they are not listening to her. Then Paridhi came at the right time.
Arya- Pari di now you can only stop this bickering, I am fed up of this.
Paridhi- what happen Arya, why they are arguing? Any problem?
Aradhya- of course di there is a problem. Dad is not agreeing in my point.
Paridhi- which point?
Dev- Pari I am just wanted to tell that we should have English wedding as it is simple and also elegant. And it can be done in short period of time. Even mine and your mother’s wedding was also done in this way. But she is not agreeing on my words.
Aradhya- but di I want big fat Indian wedding. They look so beautiful and gorgeous at the same time. I mean that they have so many rituals and it will be fun doing those rituals. Plz di I want Indian wedding.
Paridhi- so this is the topic which you were fighting.
Dev and Aradhya nods there head like a child.
Paridhi- I have an idea in which can have both the conditions.
Both- (cheering like child) what?
Paridhi- why don’t we have both the wedding. I mean both English wedding and Indian wedding. Ok
Aradhya- wow it’s a great idea. I am agreeing with this.
Dev- yah it really a good one. I’m also ready.
Paridhi- so it is done that we have both the wedding. So now to tell this to our groom.
Voice- I also agree with this.
Four of them move their heads at the direction of voice. It was Kiyaan, who was coming with Arnav and Rehan.
Kiyaan- I had already listen all the conversation and I am ready with this. Because in which my Aru is happy, I am also happy.
Arnav- (teasing) of course you will be ready with this. I mean you got the chance to celebrate two times of your nuptial nights.
Arya- (teasing) shut up Arnav. Don’t tease our groom; see how his cheeks become red.
Rehan- stop it youngsters. Don’t annoy my innocent son. See how he is embarrassed by your words.
Kiyaan- (annoyed and whined) plz dad you also. I don’t except from you. (To Aradhya) Aru plz save me from them.
Aradhya- (annoyed) hey, don’t tease my love. Only I have the right to tease him, love him, kiss him and annoy him. They are mine rights.
Paridhi- done with your Romeo & Juliet drama. Can we go out for both of your wedding dresses? As I know we don’t have enough time. At evening you both have your engagement and mehendi rasam. So we have to make you both ready early. Now plz let’s go.
All youngsters- (unison) ok di.
Dev- ok then, till you came we have done with our decorations and other stuffs.
Paridhi- (sweet smile) ok dad.
Then they all leave for the shopping for wedding dresses and also jewelry. They go branded and expensive boutiques and showrooms for jewelry and bride and groom dresses. All the shopping was done just the wedding gown and suit for English wedding is left. For that they go into a famous foreign showroom.
Paridhi- now the wedding gown and suit is left.
Arya- we will choose the most beautiful dresses for our bride and groom that all the eyes will be on them only.
Arnav- of course akhir shaadi kiski hai.
Owner- madam we have the best collections for both of them.
Aradhya & Kiyaan- ok
They were just going then suddenly someone placed hand on Paridhi’s shoulders. Paridhi moved her head and see there was a couple. The man was having pale white skin with doe eyes. His smile was sweet like honey, he was literally handsome. And the girl also has the pale skin with button nose and doe eyes with cute smile.

 And the girl also has the pale skin with button nose and doe eyes with cute smile