CHAPTER 6

They reach to the one of expensive and biggest malls in the world. It owns by the them only. Then they goes inside the mall. There were all international and national, branded shops were there inside the mall. There all facilities were there. Aradhya was amazed by the beautiful fountain between the mall.

 Aradhya was amazed by the beautiful fountain between the mall

Aradhya- (amazed) Wow dad!! The fountain is so beautiful.
Dev- you like it that much.
Aradhya nods her head like a child.
Paridhi- fine then we will all make a beautiful fountain in our house also. Ok Aru baby?
Aradhya- (hugging her tightly) thank you di. Thank you so much. I love so much.
Paridhi- I love you to . Ok let's go we have to do the shopping also.
Then the MD of the mall came there.

MD- annyeonghaseyo ma'am. annyeonghaseyo sir. (Hello ma'am and Hello sir)
He bows towards Dev and Paridhi.
Paridhi- (bowing towards him.) Annyeonghaseyo Mr Han Hyo-Jin. How are you? How's your wife. I listen she is in her ninth month.
Han Hyo-Jin- she is fine but still weak.
Dev- don't worry young man, everything will alright. I can understand your situation as I also went through with the same. Just have some patience.
Han Hyo-Jin- Thank you Sir. I will have your words carefully.
Kiyaan-(giving him side hug) congrats bro. You are going to father.
Han Hyo-Jin- thanks bro. I want to ask, for what reason the whole family is here.
Arya- actually we are here for shopping for Christmas. It was Aradhya's wish that she will celebrate it in a grand way
Han Hyo-Jin- so that's the reason. We have shops having beautiful decorations and stuff for Christmas. Ms Aradhya, you will like it.
Aradhya- Thank you Mr Hyo-Jin.
Rehan- ok we are getting late. And once again Congratulation Han Hyo-Jin.
Han Hyo-Jin- thank you. There is way you get that shops. (Showing the way)
Arnav- thanks.
All bow to the Han Hyo-Jin. He also reciprocate with the bow.
Then the family procedes to there way.
Aradhya-(meek voice) di do you and dad know him personally as he only bows to you and Dad only.
Paridhi- yes Aru baby. He was also a Mafia under us. He was handling the Korean underworld for us. His father was a good friend of Dad. But after his father death, he take over the business. He befriends with Kiyaan. Then he fall in love with Indian girl and Married to her. After getting the news pregnancy he said he don't want to continue with the seat of Korean Mafia King as it will affect his child's future life. We also agree with his point. Dad make him the co-owner and managing director of this mall.
Aradhya- oh I see. But now who is handling the Korean underworld.
Paridhi- his younger brother, Han shin.
She shows the picture of him.