Chapter 4 - !¿Nima¿!

Chapter 4: !¿Nima¿!

Author's Note: Again credit and a big thanks to fictionist-flare for helping me with this chapter and she has helped me with this entire book and is going to continue to help me with the ideas, lines, oc characters and etc.... So credit to her too. Also thank you for all the "support" that you are giving for this book. You guys are the ones keeping this book alive and encouraging me to continue writing this book and future book! (Wink....Wink....Hint.....Hint!) Ew that made me mentally cringe I'm so sorry (NOT) that you had to read that.
Bold = Na'vi

TW: Characters being stupid, swearing

The first three lines in bold is Y/n talking!
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Lo'ak's POV:

"Nima (N..ee..m..a)"
"Pronouns?"
"She/her"

a)""Pronouns?""She/her"

(Not mine)

I have no fucking idea what the fuck is going on but all I know is that me and my family have been "kidnapped" I think and my little sister is snuggling into the girl who "kidnapped" us and this other girl who I think is called Nima has randomly appeared and everything is so fucking confusing. But I am going to say one thing that I know is true.

The girl is fucking hot as shit!!

No! Lo'ak! No! She is dangerous! She pointed a fucking GUN at you a fucking GUN!! But she is so hot at the same fucking time!
("POV: Your kidnapped and your testosterone takes over" -Bailey" 😂😂)

No one's POV:

"Nima I told you to stay to the bedroom", Y/n or Buzzkill says standing up and walking to stop in front of the other Na'vi.

"I know but I heard screaming and yelling coming from out here and I needed to know if you were safe", Nima replied to Y/n in a tone of desperation.

"Nima, I appreciate you caring about me but I can't risk you getting hurt in anyway and you know that", Y/n scolds Nima while gripping onto her shoulders shaking her a bit. Nima looks down at Y/n grabbing her upper biceps giving it a strong but gentle squeeze. Nima is only a bit taller standing at 7.8 feet and Y/n standing at 7.6 feet tall. I heavy sigh leaves Y/n's mouth as Nima's ears flatten a bit. Y/n moved one of her hands off of Nima's shoulder and placed her fingertips on her friend's slightly swollen stomach while still making eye contact.

"Are you feeling okay? Or do you feel the same as yesterday?", Y/n whispered to the Na'vi in front of her. Her lashes flutter a bit as she listens to the breathing of her close friend.

"I feel a bit better than yesterday but the heat and the vomiting is till the same and it fucking su-", Nima explained to her best friend before she interrupted a thud and a grunt that echoed through the cave. Y/n and Nima turned to see the oldest Sully son laying on his side. His younger brother had kicked him causing him to fall over. Nima giggled while covering her mouth with her hand and
Y/n just stood there blinking rapidly eyes flickering between the two Sully boys. The youngest hissed at the other as the oldest kicked him back.

"Wait, Beads is that Jake?", Nima spoke while pointing to Jake. Her friend nodded her head slowly, hesitating knowing the shit Nima is going to give her.

"Now Y/n since you and Jake have reunited go give Jake a biggggg~ kiss 💋!", Nima said in English. Y/n's eyes widened at Nina's words while looking at Jake.

"NO!!!! HE CAN FUCKING LICK MY NUTS!! I AM NOT KISSING THAT NODDLE WORM TREE ROOT HAIRED BITCH!!! NO!!!", Y/n yelled as she backs away from Jake while looking at a laughing Nima.

"I'm honestly surprised that his rat children don't have his hair style!", Y/n says in a slightly lower toned voice.

"HEY!!", Lo'ak yelled to Y/n tail flicking harshly behind him.

"YOU!", Y/n spoke pointing to Lo'ak.

"SHUT UP! BEFORE I SHOVE A SEX TOY UP YOUR ASS!", Lo'ak felt a bulge in his loincloth at Y/n's words.

"WHAT!!!!", Nima squeals looking at her friend.

Damn it is going to be a long night....

|||||||||||||||||
Word Count: 783

Hi! Yes it is a shorter chapter BUT I am going to be releasing a new book before April 17. So look out for that.

As always make sure you stick around for the next chapter and I really hope you enjoyed this and are enjoying the book. I love you guys so much!

Bye ✌️ 👋 😘
See you in the next chapter!