Night time and traumas

Start from the beginning

"Its not a competition Sag" Leo shook his head in disapproval, his arms crossed. "If it was, mine would be the winner.

"Not to brag, but-" Aries, who was silently watching us, spoke up.

"Don't you dare complete that sentence" I got up, hitting him with a pillow. "Let's just all agree that I'm the winner" I moaned, falling back on the bed.

Having travel so many miles to get to the arena is exhausting, I was pretty tired, and very sleepy.

"No, not happening" Aries grumbled, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm off to bed, you two can stay up arguing like kids" Leo yawned, rubbing his eyes. "I do need my beauty sleep"

"Too bad it's not working" Aries whispered to me, and we started laughing.

Leo turned to us with a furious look. "I heard that" he sneered, gawking at us. "Sag, off to your room, we need to be up early"

"Well I'm not waking up early" I protested.

"Neither am I" Aries put in, wrapping himself with a blanket. "Goodnight"

"You two are exasperating" Leo hissed walking out of the room.

Sometimes he's  wild and goes 'YOLO' and sometimes he's the mature one, and acts all classy. That dude confuses me.

"Hey Leo wait up" I called, going after him.

Capricorn's pov

Taurus

  Virgo

  Virgo

Capricorn

Capricorn