one.

user12636372's review: ⭐️

ITS SO BAD I WANT TO GIVE YOU A ZERO, BUT THATS NOT POSSIBLE SO I GIVE YOU A ONE.

xxxxuser2's review: ⭐️

how is this shitty piece of trash even considered a novel?? it's more of an sadistic, pervert old man's fantasies disguised as a reverse harem story! absolutely disgusting, zero stars.

xxxxlover's review: ⭐️

i only read this shitty written piece because of the online trend started by a random user in the web novel community, and holy shit i want to gouge my eyes out and pour bleach down my sockets. whoever this author is deserves to burn in hell.

user5367372's review: ⭐️

i just set up a therapy appointment because of this book, and not because it made me feel a good kind of emotional damage, but because it ruined my entire life.

Luca sat on his couch, bundled up in a thick layer of blankets with a bag of chips placed messily on his lap as his bloodshot eyes sucked in the negative reviews he was receiving every hour of the day. His long fingers adjusted the blue light glasses on his face as he stared at the screen brighter then his future will ever be. Or so it seemed until his small web novel blew up. Well even then, his future was never going to be bright with how much everyone hated him, even if they didn't know it was him explicitly who wrote such a shit piece of work.

How did this all happen exactly? Well, one day, Luca was feeling extremely bored and decided to write a novel. He was never a creative person, so he just used every a cliche plot line, with cliche characters, and a cliche setting. The whole story was just a bunch of cliches. And yet, people ate it up.

Like starving pigs, they gobbled and devoured every chapter he wrote despite how cliche it was just because it fit their beloved low standards in a book, so when his story started gaining more and more views, Luca decided to... twist things up. The novel writing never got him out of his never ending boredom, but it was at least a distraction, but now, he could play with his readers and makes things a little more interesting.

And that it did.

Changing the story's theme completely in middle of the book definitely shocked a few people reading it. At first, they assumed it was just a playful joke, but when he continued posting the alarming red-flag chapters, readers became outraged and started shit talking the book. And yet, he never stopped posting these outrageous chapters.

With that, it seemed soon the whole of the web novel community discovered this story that sparked anger in people, and therefore, out of mere curiosity, others read this book. Obviously, this lead to extreme scarring in the memory lobe as people sobbed and raged over having read such a monstrosity.

And Luca ate it up.

He inhaled the hate comments and ridicule like it was his last breath. Like he was stranded in the desert for a week and finally found water.

Why? Because it was fun. Entertaining in his very, very boring life that only seemed to consist of sleeping, eating, shitting, and working. And maybe he was a bit of a sadist as those people depicted him as. There was absolutely no harm in watching those suffer mentally because of him. Plus, it was mostly there fault for not immediately laying off the book after they got deeper into his insane thoughts.