The Wonders Of Hexside

Start from the beginning

Y/n easily lifts it up, and she was just amazed he can lift something so heavy.

Skara: "Wow, how'd you do that?"

Y/n: *Sarcastically* "Oh well, I ate my veggies when I was a kid." "Anywho, where am I taking this?"

Skara: "Hexside School Of Magic Or Demonics."

Y/n: "Whoa, whoa, why all the way over there? That's like on the other side of the stands. I may be strong but not that strong enough to carry it all the way over there. "

Skara: "Well, I thought it would look good in the bard coven classroom. Please, I'll pay extra." *Pulls out more money, which Eda snatched right away*

Eda: "You make a hard bargain kid. Okay, how's this."

Eda twirls her finger, and a yellow circle glew in the air, and she pointed at the jukebox, making it very light as a feather.

Eda: "There, light weight spell. It will last until you reach hexside. Now, go on, kid, before you start using your muscles."

Y/n: "Fine, but I call the tip."

When they both left for Hexside, and while walking down there, he came to realize

Y/n: *Turns to the girl* "Hey, wait a minute since it light now. Why can't you hold it now?"

Skara: "Cause I'm paying for a tip, and I need to practice for my bard exam today."

Y/n: "If you're studying for an exam, why aren't you in school now?"

Skara: "To study for the exam. I can't focus in school."

Y/n: "Oh, but you can focus on the streets."

Skara: "It's complicated. "

Y/n: "Whatever, so are you good in the bard coven? Let's hear it."

Skara: "What? now? Oh, I don't know."

Y/n: "Oh, come on, I'm some what a musician play it, I won't judge."

Skara was hesitant a bit and brought her harp and started playing it. It started out well, but in the end, it sounded a bit screech than music, but he couldn't say that to her. From his expression at the end, she can tell how it was.

Skara: "It was bad, wasn't it?"

Y/n: "Nonono, it was good, amazing."

Skara: "Oh, it was bad."

Y/n: "It was good. You just gotta keep practicing. You know what they say practice makes perfect. "

Skara: "Whatever, anyways where here."

Y/n sees the front of Hexside in a closer view for the first time. He then tries to enter into the front, but Skara stops him from entering, then pulls him to the side of the school.

Y/n: "What are we doing? Shouldn't we enter the front?"

Skara: "I cut class, remember, and can't let the principal find out, especially since an incident recently with our new human exchange student."

Y/n: *Slaps his head* "Of course, so how do we get in?"

Skara throws him and uniform hood and moves bushes around, revealing a secret entrance surprising Y/n.

Skara: "Put that on and were gonna go inside through here. A friend showed me these secret passage ways and can lead us straight to the bard class, which starts in a few more minutes, so luckily, the teacher hasn't shown up to the classroom yet."