𝐅.𝟎𝟏𝟖

Start from the beginning

He turned his music back all the way up onto full blast, he needed to go home and unblock his brother since they were now going to work on their relationship, he wasn't going to get his hopes up just in case it didn't work out, so he was gone fuck with him at a distance even if they did make up.

Just as he gets to her, he hears singing, "the way that I love you." Seyani screamed out before pausing the song when her phone pinged letting her know Kyron was here.

She went to her kitchen grabbing the flowers she'd ran out to buy him when she found he was coming over, she opened the door pulling him in, "Hey love." he greeted softly as he pecked her lips.

Her eyes softened when she saw the Chik-Fil-A in his hand, "thank you bubba." she said before pulling him to the couch and turned-on umbrella academy.

she turned off her music before eating one of her fries, she paused the show before it could even start, she got up running to the kitchen and walked back over handing him flowers, "These are for you. "she says as she sits back down next to him.

A smile spreads across his face at the roses she'd given him, "Preciate it." he says with a dimpled smile.

------

Kyron stretched as he felt Seyani's hair spread across his chest, "Bae I gotta go to class." he said getting up pecking her lips softly before heading to her bathroom to handle his business, after he was out the shower, he cleaned her bathroom up before heading out the door not before locking it with her spare key that was hid in the light.

Kyron got into his car as Cupid by 112 played as he pulled out of the parking lot, he hummed lightly as he drove to school.

He pulled into the parking lot of his school before getting out and locking his doors, the sun bounced off his skin as he made his way into the school.

He took his phone out deciding he was going to post on Instagram, he hadn't posted in what felt like years.

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐲.𝐚𝐧𝐢. 𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏5,4𝟔𝟕 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

KyEvans: 𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝👤

𝐬𝐞𝐲.𝐚𝐧𝐢.: 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧🫶🏽
𝐢𝐭𝐬.𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 : 😍😍
𝐉𝐚𝐡: 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐚

He furrowed his eyebrows when he saw that Seyani's cousin commented, he went to her profile and blocked her, he didn't know what kind of drama she was trying to stir up but it wasnt going to work.

He made his way into the school, as he looked over the schedule seeing he only had one exam today and after that he was free.

--------

Kyron walked out of the class after he handed in his exam, he had decided he was going to go ahead and meet up with his brother, he didn't see a point in waiting.

He walked to his car, as he got in, he saw jasmine rushing to his car, he put his key into the ignition before pulling out the parking lot.

He pulled up to the cafe that he was supposed to be meeting his brother at, he gets out heading to the entrance, not before locking his door.

He dapped his brother up as they sat across from each other, "I know we haven't been on the best of terms for years and I'm sorry for not trying to understand you."

Kyron nodded, letting Tyrion finish what he was saying, "You right, communication works both ways and I know I didn't do my best to help our relationship."

Tyrion sat up his eyes serious, he wanted to ask his brother why he didn't like Sonya, but he knew she was a sensitive topic for him.

"Hey Ky, why don't you like Sonya?"

Kyron sighed, he didn't know whether he would believe him or not when he told his mother that Sonya made him play weird games, she always brushed his off claiming that he held some weird grudge against her.

"You know how ma and pops used to always let Sonya watch us as kids, it just kinda started there, she had this weird infatuation with me and was always planning to get me alone but couldn't cause either you were there or amelia and I was always thankful for those times.

"One time ma and pops went out of town for this banquet, and she was determined for them to go and after she put ya'll to bed she came to my room and she raped me, after that I just lost all hope and trust in ma and pops, that went on until I was fourteen.

When he looked up Tyrion was staring into space with tears running down his face, not long after that Tyrion had got a call from his girlfriend.

Before they parted ways he pulled Kyron into a hug, "I love you Ronnie, stay safe."

"Nigga didn't I tell you to stop calling me that." Kyron said as he fake bucked at him.

Vote

Vote

Comment