06

It's our semestral break so I had the time to fix the chords of my new song so that I can already pitch it to different music companies.

Two of our friends, Venice and Tiara, came over to our house to help me arrange the words and the chords. Tiara still brought her guitar even though I already have one here.

"All of your lines were good, but it's too long, maybe it will be a more than six minutes song. Anyways, in which company are you planning to submit it?" Venice asked.

"Diamond Creatives. I heard that they are so generous with their offers to the artists who wants to be part of their team." I said and they stared at me with a what-do-you-mean look.

"I know you are confused on how did I know that. Well, I have connections with the people in the industry even before because my dad works as a director." I said.

Tiara stared at Venice before saying something, "we thought, you don't know your dad because your mom keeps on insisting that we should call her, 'miss'."

"I do know him. But we're not that close and I was so happy when I shared my song with him because he told me how proud he is to me. And even told me that he will help me pitch it to music companies and then he'll make sure that we can bag the nicest offers." I said and they were happy for me.

Mom and Dad didn't get along with each other. They were just together for over five years and then got their marriage annulled.

Our dad didn't took advantage of it to left us hanging. Even though mom and him doesn't have a relationship anymore, he didn't stop supporting us with our needs, he remains as the responsible father that he is.

And the good thing about their separation was to save us from the pain that we going to felt when we grow up because one of them might be absent emotionally.

When a married couple with kids got separated, they will be busy talking about which parent will take care of the kids, some parents make their kids choose who they want to live with but my sister and I never got the experience to choose because when we were young.

We both thought that our dad was just working in a far away and only visits us in Satuday afternoon and will sleep over our house and then Sunday morning until afternoon, he will take us to the mall and let my sister and I take everything that we want. And Sunday evening, he will leave money for us and pack his clothes before bidding his goodbyes to us.

"Anyways, I'm coming to his office later. You want to come with me?" I asked.

"Sure. How about we bring the four? Nica, Cassandra, Angelique, and Donna. So we can have our girl's night." Venice suggested and I just nodded.

I hope that we will be complete because I think, when time comes, when I am already in the industry, my time for them will be limited.

"Tell them where should we meet so I can call dad's driver. Or should we just pick them up?" I asked.

"Just pick them up, if it's okay with your dad." Tiara said.

"Of course, it will." I said.

After I texted my dad's driver, I took a shower then picked an old rose dress that perfectly hugged my body, a white sling bag, and a 3-inch biege heels. When I got out of the walk-in closet, I sprayed a perfume all over my body and put a slight make-up.

"You can come inside. I'm done." I said.

They were already four of us here because Donna just walked to get here, she's just living nearby, though.

"Did the other three confirmed that they are coming?" I asked while putting my earrings.

"Yes. Nica just confirmed three minutes ago. She sent her address too." Venice said.