𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

Sydney Ryan Seen Crying leaving hotel

Sydney Ryan, American actress and model, was recently spotted crying outside a hotel in London

Sydney Ryan, American actress and model, was recently spotted crying outside a hotel in London. The 29-year-old had been visiting her brother, Oscar Isaac, but it is unclear why she was so upset.

Eyewitnesses said Ryan was holding her face in her hands as she silently wept on her way to her car at 9am on Sunday the morning after partying with her brother and his cast mates. Guests at the hotel, along with some of Ryan's fans, quickly took to social media to report on the incident, with some fans reportedly offering her words of encouragement.

Ryan is most famous for her portrayal of Naomi Lapaglia in The Wolf of Wall Street. She also starred as Mia Roberts in the 2011 Netflix show "The New Class". She recently starred in the new romantic comedy film, "Summer Lovin'", alongside fellow actress and Ex Girlfriend Kari Dixon.

Though her career is booming and her star power increasing, Ryan is no stranger to hardship. Early last year, she revealed in an interview with TV Guide Magazine that she had been struggling with depression for some time. She also went on to state that she had used her time off to focus on her mental health and was 'feeling better'. 

Ryan is yet to comment on the incident.

[A/N] I still hate articles 😂 Sorry for not updating for a while