𝑜𝓃𝑒

The sun shine through the open curtains

The sun shine through the open curtains. She must have forgotten to shut them last night. She slowly opened her eyes, letting them adjust to the bright light. As her eyes fully adjusted, she quickly realized that she wasn't in her room. oh no, she thought. What the hell happened? A question that was quickly answered when something moved behind her. She turned her head and froze at the sight she saw. How could she have fucked up so badly?

It's not that he wasn't her type or he was taken or anything. It was the fact that he was her brother's best friend. Yeah, she has a crush on him, but she's never acted on it.

"Pedro?" she asked softly. He hummed in response. "Do you know what the fuck happened last night?"

"Yeah, we had drinks," he mumbled into his pillow. After a few moments, his peaceful face scrunched up and his eyes snapped open, "No, no, no, no," he sat up quickly and scooted as far away as he could from her, "Please tell me we didn't,"

"I was kinda hoping you could tell me that," she replied, sitting up, keeping her bare body covered by the thin white sheet.

"No, this didn't happen. We forget about this. We were just very drunk. I mean there's no way this would happen if I was sober," He said. She'd be lying if she said that didn't sting a little but she knows that Oscar's friendship means the world to him and she was just the annoying little sister that used to follow them around.

"Can you turn so I can get changed and get out of here,"

"You're not going to say anything to Oscar?" he asked as he turned around, reaching down to the floor to grab his boxers, sitting exactly where they were flung last night. She chucked the sheet off her and slid into the black dress she wore the night before.

"No, I won't tell Oscar you had sex with his little sister,"

"Must you say it like that?"

"Like what? That's what we did,"

"Are you pissed at me or something? Last I checked it takes two," he argued, "and I really don't want to lose 10 years of friendship because of a mistake,"

That one definitely stung.

"Believe me, it won't happen again," she growled before grabbing her purse and exiting the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

As she left the building, she sent a quick text to her friends, wiping away stray tears as she typed on her phone.

SOS. I need you guys ASAP