* 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝙲𝚞𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚜 *

Start from the beginning

           "Dad hated caffeine," stated Allison.

           "Well he hated children and he had plenty of us," laughed Klaus as he slid off the table and propped up his feet.

           "Pogo, for goodness sake, tell me there's coffee somewhere," pleaded Five as the chimp stepped into the room.

           "I believe I had some morning blend left somewhere. But other than that my supply is all but gone," he said.

           Cassidy sipped loudly from her mug, finishing the last of Pogo's stash of caffeine. Five turned to look at her slowly with wide eyes. She stared unblinkingly at him over the rim of her cup.

           Then, hopping off the counter, Five marched to the garage.

           "I'm taking the Bentley into town," he said.

           "Where are you going?" asked Allison.

           "To get a decent cup of coffee."

           "Do you even know how to drive?"

           "I know how to do everything," spat Five, jiggling the keys.

           Allison shot a pleading look at Cassidy, who sighed and set her cup down. Allison opened her mouth to say something but Cassidy waved her hand dismissively. Allison doubted that her small brother was physically capable of driving a car due to his size difference. She also was a bit wary of whether he even knew how to operate a vehicle or that he was just saying things to puff himself up.

           Cassidy thought this as well, but knew that Five would rather kill himself trying to prove people wrong than admit he could not do something many adults did.

           "I feel like we should try to stop him, but then again, I just kind of want to see what happened," said Klaus.

           "I'll go with him, don't worry," Cassidy said walking to the garage.

           Allison breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks, Cass."

           "Don't mention it."

           When she got to the garage the lights were already on, revealing a space almost stacked with shiny classic cars. Five was behind the wheel seemingly struggling to shift the gear stick.

           "Need some help there, little guy?" she asked in a voice one would use when conversing with a toddler. She was, in fact, taller than him, and was going to butcher the situation until returned to normal.

           "What are you doing here, go back inside."

           "You start the car, then shift to drive."

           "I know that," said Five.

           "Then why isn't the car on?" She tried to hide her smile as the boy scowled at her. He started the car and shut the door. Cassidy walked around, and sat inside the car next to him.

           "I don't need a babysitter. Go home," he said, not looking at her.

           She leaned back and kicked up her feet on the dashboard smirking. "As much as I would love to spend my evening with you cruising around town, I have a feeling that you aren't just going to, 'get a decent cup of coffee.'"