"Who is it?" he questioned gruffly.

"It's me Kiara." She replied

"Come in." He said

The girl cautiously opened the door. Seto froze seeing Kiara with bandage wrapped around her wound. He tensed up, without a word he walked towards her.

"Who hurt you?" He grit his teeth.

"Oh..it's okay, I was hanging out with my friends, one thing led to another, and we sorta helped a detective find a criminal." Kiara said "The police already arrested him for this-"

"Police?" Seto said "What if they weren't there?! Don't you know what would've happened!"

"I'm fine now." Kiara replied she never saw Kaiba this tense before.

"I wouldn't call this fine! What if he went farther than that and touched you?!" Seto said raising his voice."Don't be so naive!"

"He didn't!" Kiara countered, "Don't get so worked up, everything is fine."

"Just because he didn't! Doesn't mean that others will have a chance to take advantage of you! " Kaiba countered.

Kiara stared at Seto, his body slightly shaking. "Did a doctor check it?" He asked.

Kiara shook her head no and explained that it was a minor cut. Kaiba picked up the phone. "I'll call a doctor to have that checked." He said Kiara didn't protest knowing it would make him even more upset.

It didn't take long for a doctor to arrive. When Mokuba noticed him, he followed, peeking through the door of his brother's office.

He saw that his older brother was in a foul mood and he didn't want to do or say anything to make it worse, so he watched the scene. After the doctor treated the small wound, Kiara thanked him.

"Seto, are you alright?" Kiara asked.

"Kiara, you need to be more careful." Seto sternly said "Men like that will see girls like you as an easy target."

"Thanks but I can take care of myself." Kiara replied.

"And look how that turned out." He said dryly

"It happened so fast and I just froze!" Kiara countered.

"Idiot!" Kaiba snapped at her. "Don't freeze up, you can't let other people take advantage of you!" Kaiba paused, trying to shake off this feeling, he thought back of those marks she had in her arm and another image of her without her blouse when he applied the patches...and now this, he grit his teeth and blurted out. "Especially men, they see a face and body like that...they'll do anything, even take you by force if they want to. So stop being a Dopey naive little girl living in a sugarplum castle!"

Kiara glared at him for that insult she felt that he's scolding her for something that she had no control over, she turned walking towards the door.

"I'm leaving." Kiara said

"I'll-"

"No, don't call anyone to take me home and don't offer to take me home either, I'm leaving by myself." Kiara said softly. "I'm not going to put up with you scolding me for something that isn't my fault."

Before Kaiba could say anything she left his office. Mokuba saw her. She quietly apologized to the young Kaiba wanting to reschedule for another time.

Seto tightened his fists. Kaiba didn't like to admit that he had a weakness. After she had left years ago it was only his younger brother, now he was pretty sure she was his other weakness.

Mokuba bit his bottom lip staring at his older brother. He saw Seto reach for his coat.

"Where are you going?" Mokuba asked