Chapter 10

The next morning, Kaiba was the first one in for breakfast. A plate of eggs and bacon in front of him, a fork in one hand, and a book in the other. He saw his younger brother enter to join him, planning the rest of the day about their soon to be guest coming over.

"Are you going to join us later?" Mokuba asked

The young Kaiba started setting up the game room. It was well stacked with a large t.v. monitor and different game consoles.

"I might. If not, tell her i said hi." He said

The older Kaiba went to his home gym he needed something to distract himself with, he had finished his work late last night and he had promised his brother he would take it easy on Sundays, and what better way to take it easy than a good solid workout at the home gym, he changed in some comfortable work out clothes and started his warm ups.

Kiara got dressed in a simple flowy cream colored skirt and light blue colored blouse while watching the news in her room.

"Okay... looks like it'll be sunny today, and later, it might be cloudy." Kiara muttered slightly wincing, feeling aches and soreness from yesterday's events.

A black limousine was there to pick Kiara up. Mokuba had insisted he would take care of her transport to the mansion, even though she had told him that it was unnecessary. Mokuba refused to take no for an answer and kept insisting since she was his guest. She eventually gave in.

Saying goodbye to her parents, closing the front door behind her, she walked towards the limousine. A chauffeur opened the car door for her and offered a gloved hand so she could smoothly enter.

"Good morning, Miss Sasaki."

"Good morning," She replied politely. "You can call me Kiara."

The drive to the Kaiba mansion wasn't too long. The limousine approached a large set of gates within a few minutes. After identifying the driver and the vehicle, the gates opened, and they entered the premises.

She was in awe,The white mansion was surrounded by lush greenery, flower gardens, and a water fountain.

The young Heiress waited to be guided outside the vehicle, and when she stepped outside, she couldn't help but wince slightly. She still had pain from last night's Karaoke incident. She didn't want to cancel today's plan. She figured she could spend some time with Mokuba until lunch.

"This way." a voice instructed.

Kiara looked up, and after hearing a loud click, she saw the large wooden door open. She then entered the mansion, and as soon as she did, she heard someone say.

"Miss Sasaki has arrived."

Both Kaiba brothers jumped, hearing Roland's voice through the mansion intercom. Kaiba shook his head throbbed, a series of emotions traveling rapidly through his mind. He felt confusion and excitement at the same time, and that scared him. He was already in his work out and in the middle of a set.

"Kiara!" Mokuba exclaimed he jumped up giving her a hug, she yelped wincing slightly.

"H..hi Mokuba." Kiara said smiling softly.

"Seto is busy upstairs but he says hi." Mokuba said "Let's go, I have everything set up in the game room! After that we can watch a movie in the home theater room! "

"Okay." Kiara said following Mokuba.

Kaiba was in the home gym for over an hour, he used one of the towels and wiped the sweat off his face. He'd never been out of shape he made sure of it, this was the most muscle definition he'd had, he also tried to balance it as a stress reliever and a way to be ready for anything.