19

Third Person Pov 

Chrisean's eyes widened in shock as isis continued to kiss her. Chrisean after a few seconds closed her eyes and began to kiss her best friend and crush back. Isis moved her arms around chrisean's neck as chrisean put her hands on her friends waist. Chrisean felt truly content in this moment. 

It felt like everything wasn't for nothing and she could finally have the person she had been wanting for so long now. Soon isis was being picked up and laid across the couch with her legs wrapped around her friend's waist. Isis pulled away and left little kisses all over chrisean's face with a smile. 

"Did that answer your question?" Isis asks. "A little but i still need you to talk to me" Chrisean says. "Well chrisean i like you and not just in the friend way. Your the person who has always been here for me. You've treated me better than every dude i've been with and i'm sorry i didn't realize sooner" Isis says. 

"I'm also sorry for stringing you along and hurting you." Isis says. "You mean that?" Chrisean asks and sisi nods. "Yeah i do and once again i'm sorry for everything" Isis says. "I'm glad to hear that" Chrisean says before pecking isis on the lips. "So it's really you and me huh?" Isis asks and chrisean laughs. 

"Yeah it's you and me. You mines and i promise i'm gonna treat you right better than all those wack dudes you've dated" Chrisean says. "I love you chrisean" Isis says and chrisean felt his heart skip a beat. It felt so great hearing that from her and knowing she meant it the way she wanted. 

She was not talking about the friend love she meant it in the 'i'm in love with you' way. "I love you to" Chrisean says before placing her lips back on her friends. They both kissed each other passionately feeing happy beyond words. Isis felt bad for everything and was going to give chrisean her best. 

Chrisean promised that she was going to be a woman of her word and give isis the world and show her that she wasn't like the others she had dated and treat her right. 

Short chapter but next one will be longer 

Next chapter will be the last chapter no cap i'm going to miss this book

Hope ya'll enjoyed