5

Third Person Pov 

Chrisean felt her blood start to boil as isis went on and on about some dude she met yesterday a part of her wanted to just change the conversation. "Ion know if i wanna give him a chance though..." Isis says but chrisean completely zoned out not wanting to listen to another second of this.

"Chrisean!" isis yells making chrisean snap back into reality and look over at her friend who was frowning. "Yeah?" Chrisean asks and isis gets up and shakes her head. "I swear you be in yo own little world" Isis says. "I'm sorry but we been talking bout him for 20 minutes like stop being weird" Chrisean says. 

"How am i being weird?" Isis says. "By obsessively talking about this one individual like bro thank you next" Chrisean says. "You always act like this when i bring up a dude like girl don't hate cause you can't get a date' Isis says. Chrisean could get a date if she wanted and already turned down many. 

A part of her still had hope that maybe her best friend would finally open her eyes and see the obvious feelings she had for her. "Whatever" Chrisean says before she was being tackled down on the bed. The two then began to play fight before isis pinned chrisean to the mattress with a small smile. 

Chrisean was honestly letting her win cause if she really wanted to she could have switched positions but a part of her was enjoying this. Chrisean found her eyes wondering to her friends lips and she could have been tripping but she swore isis was getting closer. Their faces were now only a inch away. 

Chrisean was tempted to just kiss her bets friend but a laugh interrupted her. "You thought" Isis says with a laugh before getting up. Chrisean frowned and then sat up on the bed with an annoyed expression. "You play to much always being weird" Chrisean says feeling extremely embarrassed. 

"Oh calm down you know i gotta mess with you"  Isis says before leaving the room and leaving chrisean to do nothing but getting even more lost in her thoughts. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed