15

Third Person Pov 

For the rest of the time isis was there the two had stayed in an awkward silence neither of them knowing what to say to each other. "I'm sorry bout earlier-" isis starts before she's cut off. "Are you? Cause i have a feeling that you'll end up doing the same thing again later" Chrisean says and isis sighs. 

"Look i apologized ion know what else you want from me" Isis says. "I want you to mean what you say and to finally see things from my perspective. Why am i the bad guy in your eyes when it should be that good for nothing dude you were just with?" Chrisean says. "We back on him?" Isis asks. 

"Look I just want you to understand that he's no good for you and that the way you totally blew me off wasn't ok. You kissed me and didn't let me get a word in about how i felt or anything you just acted like how i felt didn't matter" Chrisean says. "I-" isis starts before she;s being cut off by her friend. 

"Naw it's my turn so you shut up and listen. That kiss didn't mean anything maybe it did to you because you weren't in the right state after what happened with your date but it mean something to me. The little moments we have matter to me like when you laugh at my jokes' Chrisean says. 

"I've seen all the dudes you bring around and trust me ain't none of them good for you but i can promise you i could treat you better than all of them. I may not be perfect but i can assure you that whatever you want i won't stop until I'm able to get it for you" Chrisean says speaking honestly.  

Isis stood there in disbelief with a shocked expression. "Your my best friend but overtime I started to look at you differently and i think that if you give me a chance i can show you i can treat you better than all those dudes" Chrisean says feeling nervous not sure what isis was thinking. 

Hope ya'll enjoyed