SanctuaryInChrist (Discord)

Sadly they do not have Wattpad

Even so, the owners & staff are an affirming group of believers who manage a server that holds over 1k+ members! I know... I was shocked when I first found out as well (~Merry). In a good way!

They have entire forums, discussions, & even a theology chat filled with believers from all walks of life who are shockingly knowledgeable; the majority of them could very well be professional [Biblical Scholars].

But... believers aren't the only people they accept. They also accept Atheists, Muslims, Wiccans, ETC. Of course... that is as long as you're not there to troll. 

Atheist or not... what I can't stand is Hatred. And what SanctuaryInChrist believes in, is definitely Love!

"Hello and welcome!  This is Sanctuary in Christ, the largest accepting and affirming Christian server,  meant for community and fellowship

"Hello and welcome! This is Sanctuary in Christ, the largest accepting and affirming Christian server, meant for community and fellowship. We seek to create a strong community through Christ of believers and non-believers. Whoever you are, the Sanctuary is for you.

As mentioned before, our goal with this server is to create a strong community through Christ of believers and non-believers. But, what does that entail?

It is to be a place where people can make friends with one another through meaningful or fun conversation. There are places to be serious, and places to banter. Places to have thoughtful discussion, and places to joke around and have fun. There are places to vent, to play games, and to support one another. Ecclesiastes 3:1-8.

It is to be a place where everyone treats one another with love, where everyone is kind, humble, and respectful of one another. Where you don't have to hide your identity, or orientation, or ailments, because we love each other anyway. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8, 1 John 4:8.
It is a place to be united under Christ, not divided by who we are, or who we love, or what we believe. Galatians 3:28."

<✝️> DISCORD <✝️> https://discord

<✝️> DISCORD <✝️> https://discord.gg/sanctuaryinchrist

MNECRAFT: mc.gamerdorks.net