Need To Know 2 - Lady Dimitrescu

Requested

The lulling coos of mourning doves assure me of today's excellence. Nothing will break my stride, I hope. I pivot upon the soles of my feet, excitement bubbling in my chest and dipping into my stomach with anxious churns.

Lady Beneviento invited me over for tea today. Everything must run smoothly. She carries a delicate nature. So, I must proceed as usual. I'll kiss her cheek with a tight hug, entertain Miss Angie with the tea party, and help them around the house.

Though, I fear my darling may hinder my ability to love up on them like I want to. Alcina refused to let me visit Lady Beneviento alone, adamant about the dangers of traveling through the village and forest. She insists I take the secret way through the castle grounds with her.

It's been a minute since I last saw them. To merely say I miss them would be an understatement.

"Alcina, my love, please, we must hurry up. I told Lady Beneviento we'd be there within thirty minutes," I explain, waiting for her maids to finish applying her makeup and fix her hair. The giantess only sighs in response, lifting her arm from her side and reaching for me.

Eagerly, I accept her invitation, speed walking from the door of her chamber to the armrest of her chair by the golden vanity. The movement creates a tapping sound from my heels clacking against the tile. Oh, how I love the strength and warmth of her arms wrapped around me.

She swiftly lifts me into her lap, loosely wrapping her long arms around my midsection, "Patience is of virtue, dear."

"I know," I mumble, resting against her chest.

"So, you can wait another hour-" she begins, her eyes following the rhythmic patterns of her maids brushing through her mirror.

"HOUR," I repeat, my eyes wide and my head cocked back to face her.

"Yes, an hour," she repeats, her red-stained lips curling to the side. I love her facial expressions, especially this one. Besides a half-amused side smile, only her iconic pout is comparable to my favorites.

I wring my hands together, toying with the ring Alcina gifted me, "Darling, I-I promised her I'd be there by twelve-thirty. It is already twelve."

A soft spurt of air leaves her, her chest falling against my back and rising again. Oh, boy. I got to learn to keep my mouth shut.

"Donna will understand," she coaxes, running her massive hand over my head with slight pressure and toying with the ends of my hair. I try to tell her not to mess with them too much because it can ruin the curls, but who am I to advise the countess not to do something? Plus, she swears to know about my hair texture as she wears loose curls. I tried to explain the difference between white people and other races. As soon as I called her white, she freaked.

"I hope so," I add while cuddling up to her warmth. One of the things I love about Alcina is the fullness of her body. There's so much to hold.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?" Alcina teases, sparing me a few half-lidded glances between observing her maids' behaviors. While humming absent-mindedly, I hide by her side. I'm so glad I finally told her the truth. Now, I can embrace her without my nose hairs singeing off.

Her chest rumbles, bobbing as she chuckles.

Though physically relaxed under her attention, I ask, "Could you call her?"

"If it will ease your worries," Alcina agrees in a tone I've learned to be falsely calm. Her clothed hands trail to the sides of my face, firmly pressing against my ears. A distant belt of "BEEEELLLLLLLAAAAAAA" echoes through the castle.