Chapter 6 Dream is visiting

When the sun rose the next day, I was already up and looking after Tommy and Ghostbur.

Dream had already messaged me with the communication device that he will be here today, so I was just waiting for him.

While I was looking at Tommy he began to move around, so I was pretty sure he was gonna wake up soon.

His eyes fluttered, and his eyes opened, he yawned and stretched. "Morning" Tommy murmured.

I gave him a closed mouth smile and rose from my bed.

"Dream, here later" I told him so he was ready.

I kinda hoped I was allowed to go back to the main area, as it was boring here, and Tommy was gloomy all the time because he was exiled.

I went out and found a chickens nest and took the eggs from it, feeling bad about it. I hope the eggs weren't fertilized so we weren't eating unborn chickens.

I went back to the dirt hut and went over to where I made the fire previously and started the fire.

I made a stone platform over the fire and cooked the eggs on the stone platform

I put the eggs on leaves when they finished cooking.

Just as I had cooked the last egg Tommy came out of the hut.

"You made food? Again?" He asked as he saw the food, I just nodded.

-I am there in a bit- came over the commication device.

"Dream is here soon" I warned Tommy so he could eat quickly.

Ghostbur came out of the hut and helped himself to the eggs.

We ate in silence and just looked at the fire.

Tommy finished eating and began planning what to do around here. "We should make a tent on that hill over there."

"That sounds like a great idea" Ghostbur said to Tommy, I just watched their conversation silently.

I heard water splashing and looked over by the beach and saw dream rowing in.

The others heard as well and looked over to the splashing sounds.

Dream took the boat to land and climbed on to land.

"Hello Tommy, Ghostbur" the green hoodie wearing man said, he gave me a small nod so I knew he knew I was here.

Dream dug a hole "put your stuff in the hole, Tommy"

"I don't have anything Dream"
"What about your armor?"

"What no, I earned this myself!" Tommy got defensive over his things

"Just put it into the hole Tommy" Dream told Tommy in a calm almost irritated voice.

"What if I don't?"
"I will just kill you" Dream told him, as he poked him with the sword. It made a small hole in his shirt and it made a scratch that bleed slightly.

Tommy screamed and took off his armor and threw it Into the hole, Dream threw in lit TNT and it blew up.

I felt slightly bad but he burnt down a house so he probably deserved it.

------------------------------------------------------------

I know this wasn't the first day, but a little bit later in the exile however I could not find the old vod and I could only find this vod.

I do also know Ghostbur has already built the house before Dreams visit, but I thought it would be fun not to add that, AKA I forgot but remembered when I had already written half the chapter.

I do also hope you guys know that I do not update that quickly after each other.