❀ y. itadori - video games (nsfw)

[a/n]: this is my first time writing anything like this so pls bear w me y'all 😭 & after this im going to try to write some requests ppl had so feel free to request more !

‧₊˚ ୨୧ ˚₊‧

"Shoot him Todo! Hurry revive me my brother!" Itdaori shouted as the clicking controller sounds echoed throughout the room. Your boyfriend was sitting at the edge of the bed playing video games with his friends while you were mindlessly scrolling through your phone on his bed.

After 20 minutes of Itadori still playing video games had passed, you began to become bored of just being on your phone. "To your right side Megumi!" Itadori shouted. You got up from the bed, wrapping your arms around him from behind. "Yuuji when are you going to be done, I'm so bored without you." You whined placing your head onto his shoulder. "Right there Panda!- wait hold on.." he paused his screen looking over to you,"Ahh shit babe, I'm sorry I didn't even notice how much time had passed by so fast. I promise I'll get off right after we beat this level! We need to beat it together to be able to fight the final boss!" He yearningly said. He genuinely looked really determined. It was was cute seeing him so eager about playing video games with his friends.

"Yeah yeah, okay," you rolled your eyes, sighing in a joking manner. It didn't bother you at all, you were just pretty bored and wanted him to yourself for the rest of the night. "Okay I swear it won't take long [name]! I'll dedicate beating this level to you!" He held his fist up determinedly, then unpausing the game. "You better," laughing at how adorable he was.

After 15 minutes Itadori and the rest of the guys were still struggling to beat the level. This was causing you to feel a bit impatient, but before you said anything to Itadori a bold idea popped into your head.

"Fuck we lost." Itadori whined. "Yeah for the 7th time." Megumi's voice emitting through his headphones. "Salmon.." Inumaki's voice also coming from his headphones. "Let's just play one more time!" Itadori said going to restart the level all over again.

Before he could restart the level over again, you walked over to him. Making your way right in front of the TV screen, blocking him, causing him to  move his head to the side to try to see the screen better. "[name] pleasee just one last time I promi- wha-what're you doing..?" The boy's face tinging with red as he looked down at you on your knees in front of him looking right up at him.

"I want to help you win," you said coquettishly looking into his eyes. "Uh how- how are you going to help me.?" His face streaking with an even deeper red. "How about.. every time you gain points I suck your dick and the more you get I'll go even deeper for you," you looked up at him, maintaining eye contact as you slowly tugged at the waist band of his boxers peaking through his joggers.

"R-really?" He broke eye contact, nervously jolting his eyes back and forth from you to the screen. "Yes, so unplug your headphones so I can hear the TV all the way okay?" You said. "O-okay." He nodded. You could tell he was very flustered and nervous, but that's what made it even more exciting for you. He took off his headset, placing it to the side, and turning up the volume so you were able to hear clearly.

"Okay I'm ready guys, we better beat it this time!" He said, acting as if he wasn't insanely flustered by you seconds ago. As he began playing you pulled down his joggers leaving him in his boxers. You could already see a print through them before even did anything. You got up from your knees bring your lips to his neck, kissing him softly, and rubbing his bulge with the palm of your hands. "I-I can just play tomorrow instead." He stuttered quietly, not wanting the guys to hear from his end.