❀ m. fushiguro - sleepy

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN CONSISTENTLY WRITING AND UPLOADING, I've been really busy lately or haven't had any motivation to write but here's something short! I'll have something posted soon :) thank you for all the support and for 700 votesjshdjsjsj and 24k reads, I love you guys <3

"Hurry, hurry!" Nobara and Itadori snickered as they pushed you closer towards Megumi's bedroom door.

"Okay, okay! Just don't be loud." You held a black marker in your hand as you reached for his doorknob, turning it.

You opened his bedroom door slowly, not wanting to wake the boy up. Light began to enter his dark room, making his sleeping figure slightly visible.

You tip toed quietly into his room as Itadori and Nobara peered their heads from side of the door frame, giggling together as they waited for you to complete your dare.

Megumi became more visible as you walked closer towards him. As you got closer, you leaned over his body, pulling the cap off of the marker. You began drawing on his face and could see his eyes flinching while you were drawing on his skin.

You looked back at Itadori and Nobara, seeing them snickering at the sight of Megumi with a drawn on mustache and cat whiskers.

You proceeded to write your name on his cheek, adding a small heart, figuring that he wasn't that much of a light sleeper. You pulled out your phone to take pictures of his face, but before you could take a picture, you saw his eyes slowly open.

"[name].. is that you?" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Y-yeah, it's me.." You had hoped he was too tired to even realize what you were doing.

"What're you doing in my room?" He asked in a low voice.

"N-nothing! You're dreaming right now, Megumi." You knew he wasn't that stupid to fall for it but why not give it a try?

"Well, gotta g-" You suddenly felt pressure on your wrist as you fell beside him onto his bed.

He had pulled you into his bed with his, causing you to land right next to him.

"Stay with me then.." He mumbled with sleepy eyes.

"Uh.. but I have to go right now, sorry Megumi." You began to get up but you felt a pair of arms wrap out your waist pulling you back into bed with him.

"I'm cold, though." He said.

"You're right under your blanket right now, Megumi." You chuckled.

"I don't like this one. I prefer you."

"Let's go, before things gets weird.." Nobara said, pulling Itadori away and shutting Megumi's door.

"Okay, okay. Just go to sleep, okay?" You smiled at him.

"Kay.." He mumbled as he trailed back to sleep.

~

Megumi woke up, a bright light meeting his eyes. Before he could move and stretch, he felt something heavy on his chest. He looked down and was met by your sleeping figure, causing him to jolt in surprise, which had also caused you to wake up.  

"Hey.." You yawned, looking up at the boy. He had confused written all over his face.

"W-when did you get here?" He asked.

"Last night, ever since you pulled me into your bed telling me that you preferred me over your blankets." You casual said, looking at him with cheeky eyes.

"I-I don't remember that." He sighed, covering his face with his hands out of embarrassment.

"I really thought it was just a dream.." He mumbled to himself.

"Oh so you dream about me often, huh?" You pulled his hand away from his face to look at him.

"Shut up.." He smiled.

"You do know that I like you though, right? I wouldn't just let anyone pull me into their bed like that, you know." You gave him a coy smile.

"Well, I wouldn't just pull anyone into my bed either, you know." He smiled back at you.

As you looked into his eyes, you felt yourself leaning closer into him. Megumi slowly began to lean in, closing his eyes, ready for his lips to finally meet yours.

"PFFTT! I'm sorry! I can't take you seriously with all of that on your face!" Your laughter filled the room, breaking the mood. 

Confused, he grabbed his phone, opening up this camera to see all that you had drawn onto his face last night.

"You know what.. I don't like you anymore, go away." He pushed your head away as you were still laughing at him.

"You know you love me~" You grinned at him, giving him a small peck on the lips, causing his face to go red.

"Whatever.." He mumbled with a smile on his face.

~end~

KAY SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME I WRITE, IM GONNA CHANGE SOME THINGS UP AND EDIT THIS STORY LATER SO YEAH IM TIRED GOODNIGHT BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. SORRY IF THIS IS UNORGANIZED AND IF THERES ERRORS, I DIDNT PROOF READ

OH YEAH and thank you for all the ideas, I'll definitely use themm :)